Chapter 26

"Feelings that fade away"

Jungkook's POV

"She's really beautiful" I whispered while scrolling on Jennie's Timeline

  "Yah who's that!" Taehyung's said of nowhere

"Yah who's that!" Taehyung's said of nowhere .. I immediately hide my phone

"I saw it.. It's Jennie Kim hahaha" Taehyung's yelled..

I saw Liam look at me ..

"Excuse me .. Liam our dance practice is about start" One students said.. Liam nodded at him

"I gtg guys.. see you later" Then he left.. Whoahh that was close..

"Now spell the beans!" Jisoo seriously said.. They're sitting in front of me ..

"Ahhmmmm..." I'm nervous.. should I tell them the truth? Why not they're my friends.. I was about to speak when Jisoo speak again

"Do you like Jennie Kim..?" He raised his right eyebrow and the two look at me

"Jisoo is right .. Do you like Jennie..?" Kai repeatedly said..

"Yah stop repeating the same words" Taehyung's said ..

"You don't care childish man" Kai said ..

"Shut up.." Jisoo seriously said then the two stop..

"Answer us Kookie.. because this past few days you always with her.." Jisoo said .. Okayy tell them the truth Self..

"I'm sorry for not telling this to you guys" Then Kai cut me off

"What!!! So you really like my ex!" Kai shouted...

"But urggghhh seriously Kookie..!!" Taehyung shouted too..

"Yah you two .. can you stop shouting .. If my eardrums damage I'll kill you two!" Jisoo yelled at them ..

"Yah can you all shut up!" I said to them then they all shut their mouth

"Good... I'm just saying that I'm sorry because I didn't tell you about my-----" Kai cut me off again..

"Your feelings for Jennie.. we know already.. It's obvious duh" I shake my head to Kai..

"Can you please finish me to speak" I said then they all nodded

"I don't have feelings for Jennie---" Jisoo cut me off .. seriously!

"What!!! But---" I cut him off

"Are you not going to shut all your mouth..!" I shouted at them .. They all peace sign on me..

"One more then I'll leave you all here.." I seriously said..

"I'm not interested on Jennie Kim .. The reason why I'm always with her, talking to her, Posting our pictures on my timeline, Always telling stories about her to all of you and For always stalking her on IG is that I have plans... Plans to make Liam jealous .." I said.. They're are confusedly looking at me

"Seriously... Why I have slow friends like you urgggh" I sigh and continued to explain everything

"Can't you see every time that our boy classmates sitting or talking to Jennie.. Liam always looking at them, Every time that Jennie is posting her pictures on IG Liam is always the first to like, Every time that Jennie with us he's always looking on us seriously and remember when we go to the beach .. when we're playing the "The truth behind the bottle" when Liam answered Rosé questions.. he meant all of that but when he realized what he said he revoked everything for telling that Jennie still part of his past.. Liam is jealous that day that's why he choose to be with us on Jennie to buy foods, and yesterday when I go to Jennie to rescue her on Hanbin .. he immediately followed me .. Yesterday is the answer that Liam still love Jennie Kim... He also ask me about Hanbin yesterday because he can't talk to you Kai because his shy.. I told him that I do not know about Hanbin and told him to ask you Kai but he didn't do because you two still not okay I think..." I breathlessly said to them..

"Liam's feelings on Jennie fade away but nah.. I can feel it...I know him very well.... His feeling on Jennie never fade away" I said.... They all shocked and smiled like an idiot

"What's funny?" I glared at them

"Nothing hahaha you right we're slow for not noticing all of that.. " Jisoo said and they all laugh.. I face palm ..

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Then our world is in danger hearing her voice behind me...

"Liam love Jennie Kim?"

I look at my friends.. They're sweating and nervous at the same time..

I slowly turned my head ...

"So...... So----mi"