Chapter 19

"She came back"

Liam's POV

"Break up with her now Liam" I look down and look away..

If you know that she broke up with me already..

"I can't" I said and play with my fingers because of nervousness ..

I can't because I want her to comeback but We can't..

"Why?? Because you love her.. No way.. You don't love her don't you..?" Then she hold my hand ..

My world stop when our hand connected.. I miss her.. I miss this moment..

"Your just helping her Liam remember that.. I know you still love me and I'm here now" She cupped my face to look at her

I know you've promised before that you will comeback.. I'm still waiting for you..

"Liam I love you so much.. we can be happy like before.." She then move closer her face and kiss me passionately.. I stuck and I don't know what to do..
I didn't respond to her kiss.. I was shocked.. I miss her .. then my tears fall

I really miss this girl

I really miss this girl.. I hold her waist ..

"Hey don't cry Babe I'm here now like what I've promised before" I smiled and hug her tight..

Please don't leave me again..

"Liam?" That voice.. I let go of our hug and turn around just to see her.. she's looking at me with teary eyes ..

What is she doing here??

"Ba----by" I said but I'm the only one who heard it ..

"Hey dear.. How are you.. Liam and I talk about your fake dating .. I think your ex was already moved on now... so you two can stop pretending like a couple" she said and smile widely... I look down

Yeah 3 days ago Somi and I talk on phone.. she said she's coming back.. I was happy but at the same time sad.. I shared what happened to me here at Seoul except Jennie already end our fake dating..I trusted her and she's the only one that can make me calm.. She's my first love.. she's the girl that I want to marry but because of our dreams we separated our way but we promised to each other that even we ended up our relationship for the sake of our dreams we will going to see each other again.. and I'm happy that she made her promised to comeback..

But...

"Right Liam" I nodded and look away not meeting her eyes

"Yeah you're right.." Jennie said but I know she's hurt.. and I hurt her.. Again

"Cool then can we go now Babe?" I nodded again and follow her

"Thank You" I stop and turn around but she's running away from us .. I hurt her again... I'm sorry..

"Babe let's go" I nodded again and wipe my tears without her knowing..

I know this is the end.. Thank you so much Jennie Kim .. Thank you for those times that you made me smile again.. Thank you for being my girlfriend .. my fake girlfriend..
I hope that those short times that we are together will make you forget your feelings to Kai.. I hope you already move on to him.. Being your boyfriend.. fake boyfriend.. is the best feeling ... I'm happy coz I helped you .. I'm happy for your decision..

"Babe you okay?" I nodded and smiled at her.. This girl beside me is my favorite person forever..
She made me realize long time ago that love can wait and now she's back ..
We will going to fulfill our promises before and no one can stop us now..

"Thank you for coming back" I said and she smiled

"I promised to you that I will comeback.." She said .. I hold her hand

"No one will separate us again" I hug her and she do the same too..

"I have good news" I confusedly look at her..

"I'm going to study on your school" She shouted.. I smiled and lift her up

"Yah Liam.." She said then I put her down

"Seriously?" I ask her and she nodded..

"Nice.." I hug her once again and Jennie's face pop up on my mind ..

What now... urggggh

"Liam you okay?" I nodded

"I'm hungry" I said and we both go to the nearest restaurant..

Jennie Kim...
Jennie Kim...
Jennie Kim...
Jennie Kim...

Urgggg please get out of my mind...!