Chapter 17

"It's complicated when your gone"

Jennie's POV

"Jen wake up honey you still have class" I groaned because of my eyes pain..

"Can I absent today?" I ask my mom while my eyes still closed

"Honey it's a new day of blessings again don't waste it.." I wake up and hug my mom..

"Mom sorry I lied" I said and holding my tears again.. I don't want to remember what happened yesterday

"We understand you honey.. now take a bath so that you can eat breakfast.." I smiled at her and prepared..

**minutes later**

"Good Morning honey" My dad greeted me ..

"Morning dad" I smiled at him and sit in front of them

"Dad sorry" I said and look down

"No sorry.. I understand.. and if your ready to forgive Kai and Liam talk to them especially Liam.." I nodded and ate my breakfast..

"I will drive you to your school later" My dad said

"Can I use my car?" I ask them both but--

"Still no Jennie Kim" My dad said ..

"I'm not doing anything wrong promise" I said but they just ate.. So I stop asking them..
You want to know what happened why they want me not to drive on my own.. because when Kai and I broke up I almost died luckily I just got a wound ..Yeah that's the story..

"Good bye mom" I weakly smiled and kiss mom on her cheeks and I enter my car dad who's waiting me..

"Let's go?" I nodded and dad open the car door for me

Minutes later my we're here already al at school

"Thanks Dad" I go outside and kiss my dad cheek then we bid goodbye..

This is it... New day of blessings and don't waste it Jennie Kim!

"Jennieyahh!!!" My friends shouted and approached me

"Good Morning!" They all greeted me I smile weakly

"You okay? Why you're wearing eye glasses? and where did you go yesterday..?" I don't want to answer them .. I don't have energy right now..

"Jen?" Rośe ask me I was about to tell something when the bell ring .. Thanks!

We all go to our classroom..

"Jen I think you should remove your eye glasses your inside the campus.. you know the rule.." Rośe said while we're walking on the hallway

"Just for today Chaeyoung" I weakly said and they never bothered me..
we enter the classroom.. I look at our chair and he's not there.. his absent.. or late??
I go to my seat and sit..

"Hi Jennie"
"Hi Jennie Kim"

My boys classmate said but I just ignored them

"Is she okay Rośe?" I heard my one classmate asked my friends and Rośe said she don't know..

Minutes later after our teacher enter our classroom the boys entered while running..

"Good Morning Ms. Chen sorry for being late" Jungkook said and our teacher let them in.. I saw them lookinh at me finding Liam while me finding him also if his with them.. but nah he's not..

**********

"Okay see yah tomorrow class" We bid goodbye to our teacher.. I go outside then my friends chased me