Farid's lesson

"Among us". Everyone loves it, its the number one trending game to play with your friends. the rules are simple. set up your house to make it appear like the map setup, everyone is assigned tasks while the imposter attempts to kill them and not to get caught. Each person must wear a hazmat suit for a more immersive feel. the most important rule is no talking until discussion time.

Farid scans his card in administration for the 10th time. "too slow" it says yet again. he huffs and goes in for another attempt, but before the card could reach the machine, he felt a sharp poke on his lower back. slowly, he turns around and sees christian staring at him with a slight smile on his face, a fake knife loosely hanging from his hand. "oh you fucking dickhead!" Farid yelled with a playfulness to his voice. christians eyes went dark and he put his index finger over his own lips, trying to silently tell Farid to be quiet. Rolling his eyes, Farid drops down to the floor and plays dead.

Before christian could leave the room he hears footsteps rushing towards him. He had no idea what to do so he just stood there, waiting for the inevitable. The door opens and Leo walks in. He looks at christian with a serious but smug face and calls an emergency meeting.

One by one they all gather to the cafeteria to discuss what had happened. Everyone tries to speak over one another until leo silences them with a "SHUT UP". everyone turns to look at him. "i heard farid call someone a dickhead, so i went to investigate. Christian was just standing next to his body. His knife was literally still in his hand" everyone nods their heads in agreement "sorry christian, i even heard farid say that, and its pretty obvious he would only say it to you" jayden piped up.

And with that, christian was forced to stay at the table while everyone continues on with the game. Time moved so slow. Multiple people walked by him, but he didn't even bother to pay attention to who they were. The only one that caught his eye was Farid. He had never been more mad before. For the past few games, everytime christian was imposter, he gave it away instantly. He wanted to teach him a lesson to make sure he never does it again. Eventually the game ended and the imposter was caught, meaning everyone had to set up everything all over again.

Farid and Christian were assigned to set up navigation, on the way there Farid couldn't help but laugh about the fact he got christian eliminated again last game. that just made him get on christians nerves even more. Angrily, christian clenched his teeth and continued on walking.

soon they arrived at the room. after seeing the navigation screen, they both went to work on putting the computer back on the original setting, sitting side by side one another. christian tried his best to focus but all he could think about was all the ways he could punish farid. making him cry and beg. having these strange thoughts gave him a slight erection. no matter how much he tried to shake it off, he couldnt stop thinking about it. he hated himself for getting aroused by it. he wasnt gay, but something about making farid regret being annoying really stood out to him.

finally, they managed to restore the computer and made their way back to the cafeteria. "what took you so long" shantay asked, clearly exasperated. "Farid the idiot doesn't know how to do anything" "shut up" Farid snapped. "lets just start the game" devante demanded. everyone nodded in agreement. with that everyone picked one of the identical boxes from around the table. christian opened his and saw a red piece of paper. "nice" he thought "imposter again, perfect". christian put the box back with the best poker face he could muster.

branden spoke up. "alright everyone... 3 2 1 go!". Christian scurried to the top of the cafeteria, pretending to do the wires, making sure everyone is gone before he makes his first move. he hears a voice from behind him. "christian?" it was shantay. he could recognise that voice from a mile away. "do you wanna stay together this game, i dont know why but i feel like the imposter is andy" christian turns around, looking at her, pretending to be thoughtful. "i think its best we split up this game, i don't want to get backstabbed by you again"