Chapter 5 | 2+1=3

Chapter 5 | 2+1=3

Finally the goblins walked out of the room, leaving Harry with Aeolus and Neptune.

"I guess you win." She heard the dragon said in disbelief.

She turned to him and shrugged, "What can I say, I don't indulge in bets unless I know I could win" She mused happily.

"Where are you going now, sire Aeolus?"

The Ukrainian Ironbelly did what seemed to be an equivalent of a shrug, "I'm not sure. I am only allowed to visit my home for limited time as I am a male and during the attack, my house got destroyed."

The ravenette hummed as she tried to think of a solution. Well, I could contact dragon tamers. Perhaps Charlie- Though her thoughts were cut off when she suddenly hears a hiss beside her, "Then come with us. Little speaker is collecting creatures." Neptune chirped happily.

Harry looked, well faced actually as she was currently looking through Neptune's eyes, at Neptune in bewilderment, "Collecting?" She parroted. She then saw herself when Neptune turned to speak to her. "Of course, speaker." He nodded before tilting his head in confusement, "Are you not? Speaker already has Ouranos, a Thunderbird and me, a stunning Horned Serpent. How would adding a dragon to the group be any different?"

Harry continued to stare at Neptune when Aeolus bursted out roaring in laughter. "I suppose I wouldn't mind sticking with little Deathling but I doubt that there would be any space for me to live in." He said in between huffs.

Surprised, Harry turned towards the dragon as Neptune mirrored her action. "Are you sure?" She asked, astonished as she had never met a dragon easily agree to live with a human.

"You are interesting, little Speaker. And what better human to live with than the Master of Death herself?" She saw Aeolus raised a scaly pale brow in amusement as his pale pink eyes looked down on her expectantly.

"Fine, I suppose I do have a mansion and a couple of mountains in the middle of nowhere that I have kept for a while now." Harry sighed in resignment.

She didn't have the heart to turn him down. Sue her.

XxXxX

"And so, I now have a Thunderbird, a Horned Serpent and a Ukrainian Ironbelly to house."

Clarice felt her eye twitch in disbelief. She left her for one hour. One bloody hour and she went and got herself a Ukrainian Ironbelly. Despite her inner turmoil, the woman only sighed and shook her head in resignation.

Though she can't see, Harry could hear the sigh. "I swear I didn't plan this, Clay! It's the damned Scamander blood, I'm telling you!" Harry quickly explained, hoping that her friend wasn't having an inner meltdown.

Thankfully she wasn't, Clarice only laughed and patted her head.

"Alright alright. I believe you, Ry."

They were sitting in Ragnuk's office. The three new members were in Aeolus' room(?) to get to know each other. Ragnuk finally came back with all of the vaults' statements tucked away safely in a folder. He levitated it to the girl so she could read it for when the statements update themselves.

"The amount of each and every one of your vaults are perfectly normal, only decreasing every month for the monthly payment to keep the vaults open." He said as he saw the girl nodding to show that she was listening.