Chapter 8 | Fallen Pre-Teen Kills The Wards (not really)

A month after her visit to Newt's, her box was suddenly bombarded with letters from the Scamander crew - that's what she calls them - and the Flamel couple. All charmed to voice out the contents to which she suspects was because Newt had told them about her not-so-problematic disability.

Their letters were full of 'How have you been doing?', 'When will you visit next? We all usually meet up every end of the month.', 'How's it like being the Boy-Who-Lived?' and so on.

Aside from some emergency letters, the letters kept on coming in bulks every end of each month, which she assumed as the day when they come to gather in Newt's house. And since then, they've been exchanging charmed letters monthly.

And that's what she continued to do for the next full year.

She increased the amount of books she released as well as the muggle books in her library, talked with Neptune and other magical creature friends outside her mansion every weekend, exchanged letters with her previous family and friends every month and played with Dudley - while making amends with the adult Dursleys - on her free time. And occasionally bugging Death when she didn't have anything to do.

Most people would've quickly gotten bored by the repetitive lifestyle, but Harry was absolutely loving it.

She hardly had time to live a quiet and peaceful life as everytime she reincarnates, she almost always was either the main protagonist, or one of the important side characters. So she decided to just enjoy the calm before the storm comes in the form of her acceptance letter to Hogwarts.

But it's not as though she was doing nothing productive.

By the time the new year arrived, she successfully made three simple yet effective spells; Litterasonus, a spell that made the words of the book she wants to read resonate in her head when she touches a page, so she could read without burdening Neptune - no matter how much he hissed that it wasn't a burden.

The second spell is Voximito. A spell that she had already made in a whim, but only now perfected. It is the spell that helped her write her books, it makes the caster's writing tools to write exactly what the caster says and it needs high concentration, and a maybe little occlumency, so it would not write the caster's thoughts instead.

The last spell is Expandi Noscito. It's a spell that she created specially for those who have eyesight impairment, or could just be used for anyone who can't see or currently doesn't have an access to their vision. The spell would use their magic and the magic in the air to reach around the room before giving her the perfect coordinates of where everything is. It wouldn't tell you what it was but only where the place was.

As it was the weekend, the nine-year-old creator of those spells is currently sitting on the field of grass beside the deep, huge lake that she made specifically for the water creatures that decided to come with her - a Kelpie, a Sea Serpent and a couple of Hippocampuses - while she leaned on Aeolus's leathery skin.

Yes, even Death's Friend sunbathe.

The land creatures went off into the forest to do some hunting competition while Achilles and Ouranos flew circles around the mountain, to stretch their wings, followed by a Snallygaster named Aurai and a Granian named Anemoi.

The others were exploring the forests in the other mountains while Aeolus just opted to stay with Harry because he wants to 'let the kids play' or so he said.

So you could say that she was having a pretty relaxing time.

Or at least she had been, until she suddenly felt the white dragon shift in his place.