Mentally Unstable~ 𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚒𝚗/𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚖𝚒𝚗

Trigger Warnings: Murder, Self-Harming, Sad, Depression, Angst¿ (First time writing a sad ending), It sucks again... Sorry :(((

Type of story: Angst?¿

Main ship: 𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚒𝚗/𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚖𝚒𝚗
Other ships: 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍
Request by: Nobody, it was my idea...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kim Seungmin, MIA's Major's son, had a clean reputation while Hwang Hyunjin, the "bad boy", with the reckless reputation, doesn't even care for anything.

Everybody always said that:
"You should stay away from him!!" but Seungmin always believed that there was good in him.
But despite the difference in their life status, they became close. Eventually, Hyunjin caught feeling for Seungmin.
But Seungmin already liked someone else.
Seungmin confessed to his best friend that he liked Seungmin's older friend, Bang Chan, Hyunjin overheard it and left angrily, meeting Chan on his way, leading him to unintentionally kill him.
Hyunjin was in big shock, ended up hiding the body and running away.
After two days the news announced that Bang Chan went missing.
Hyunjin ended up in a mental hospital for depression and attempt suicide.
Seungmin ended up heartbroken and depressed when he found out that the person he loved went missing, but with help of his other best friend Felix, he stands back on his feet.
The older male's body was never found and after six months, Hyunjin was released from Mental Hospital, Hyunjin noticed right away that Seungmin caught feeling for Felix. Seungmin's eyes never lied, it was the same gaze he always gave to Chan.
The paranoia crept into Hyunjin's mind, he thought that his friends were trying to steal Seungmin away from him and he ended up planning a complicated plan to kill them all, his plan half succeed.
After regret and pity started to flood into his head, he tried to kill himself, but in the end, he survived.
The doctor informed Hyunjin that he and his friends were "attacked" by a mentally unstable killer and that he and his friend Jisung were the only ones that survived.
Hyunjin knew, that if Jisung woke up, he would tell the truth. That night he killed Jisung and ran away.
Meanwhile, the doctors found data about Hyunjin's mental state and found out Hyunjin was very mentally unstable and figured that it was him who killed them.

But it was too late, that night Hyunjin didn't just kill himself, but he also killed the person he loved the most, Kim Seungmin...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This is a short one- I just got an idea and I was too lazy to write a long fanfiction, so I'm putting it here...

I hope you liked it💜❤ Have a nice day and smile, please🥺✨💖

I love you~💕

-BinnieIsCuteO-O