Best Friend~ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓫𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

Trigger Warnings: Sad, Depression, It sucks... Sorry again :((

Type of story: Soft Angst?¿

Main ship: 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐
Other ships: 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚖𝚒𝚗 (𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚖𝚒𝚗/𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚒𝚗, 𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗/𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚗/𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚒𝚗)

Request by: Nobody, it was my idea...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Changbin was deeply in love with his older friend, Lee Minho. At first, he met him through Hyunjin, in their dance practice.

He came because Hyunjin was crying on the phone. After all, he forgot his wallet at home. And that day he had a date with Jeongin and Seungmin, his two crushes and he refused to let them pay for him.
He loved to watch Minho dance, he danced really unforgettable, his moves were just perfect. His body moved to the rhythms of the music. And Changbin couldn't take off his eyes of him.
Minho was handsome, smart, and captivating with an incredible personality.
That's the reason why Changbin always came there, he always told Hyunjin that it was because he wanted to learn dance.
One day when he was walking to Hyunjin's dance practice he got a call from his best friend, Jisung. Jisung wasn't feeling well, the truth was that the younger male called his best friend because he felt horrible because of his parents, it seemed that they hated him for no reason.
So the older male happily said that he could come to Hyunjin's practice and they could talk and then go on cheesecake.
And it wouldn't be Jisung if he refused cheesecake. That's how Jisung met Minho.
When Jisung came, he immediately fell in love with Minho. Changbin saw that. He saw that look in the Jisung's eyes. He knew it. He knew that... He knew that his best friend was helpless...
That's why he gladly helped his best friend.

That's the reason why is he here today. In the church, watching his best friend and the life of his love getting married.
But... Don't take it wrong! He was happy! He was happy that his best friend is finally happy. He deserved it. Maybe in the end he actually didn't love the older male from dance practice but someone else...

.......................................................
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter🥺 And I hope you have a great day😁💕

Love you~❤️

-BinnieIsCute🐷🐰