Seashells~ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚡

Trigger Warnings: Bad grammar!! It sucks... Sorry :((

Type of story: Fluff

Main ship: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚡
Other ships: 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍

Requested by: ChrispyChannie-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was Friday afternoon, the sun was falling behind the mountains. Remnants of sunlight fell on the sand and illuminated the seashells on the beach.
Felix admired the seashells on the beach, in his eyes, they were the most beautiful. He never found these pretty seashells in the sea.
At first, Felix tried to grab the nearest seashells but he couldn't reach them.
He pouted and turned to face the sea, leaning his back on the big stone.
It didn't last a long time because he heard scooters. He sank into the water and swam deeper into the sea, so they wouldn't see him.
One of the scooters passed some meters from Felix. So Felix swam faster but they kept approaching him. Felix didn't know what to do... He was panicking.
After he was further in the sea one of the scooters titled and the male fell into the water.
It was the moment when the male's and Felix's eyes met. The male got surprised and started choking from lack of air.
So he floated out of the water, he couldn't believe what he saw, so he wanted to look if he was still there, he wanted to see his eyes again. But when he sunk back, Felix was already gone.
So he floated out and tried to grab his scooter so he could turn it, but he failed.

"Sh¡t!" he swore.

"Chan! Are you alright?!" one of his best friends asked him. Meanwhile, his other friend turned Chan's scooter, so he could climb on it.

"Um, yeah, Ji! Thanks, Bin!!" Chan thanked his friend and climb on his scooter.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to go scooting at night," Jisung thought out loud.

"Yeah! Let's go back!!" Changbin said and turned with his scooter and went back. Chan looked at the sea for the last time, wishing to see the male mermaid again. Then he started the scooter and left at the land after his best friends.

If Chan only knew that the male mermaid didn't leave yet.

∘˚˳Some days later˳˚∘

He was there again, trying to get the seashells, but he didn't reach them. He cutely pouted.
"Uggh!! Why can't I reach it!" he pouted again. He leaned his head on the rock.

"Do you want this?" the voice of the male on the stone spoke.

"Eek!" the male mermaid swam to another stone and hid behind it. But he peeked over every 5 seconds.

"Hahaha! You're so cute," Chan was laughing because of the cuteness of the little mermaid.

"Huh?!" Felix was confused.
'What does this male trying to do?' Felix thought.

"I was thinking you would be there... And I was right!!" the male spoke. Felix peeked again to look at the male. The male was really handsome. He had blonde hair with the most beautiful dark brown eyes that Felix ever saw.
Felix blushed a little bit and hid again.

"Yesterday... You were there! The moment I saw you my heart decided to skip a beat," the male said, making Felix blushing more.

"Um! Well... My name is Felix," Felix shyly said still hiding behind the stone.

"My name is Chan! Nice to meet you!!" Chan said smiling. Felix peeked behind the stone again. Chan was holding some of the seashells. When Felix saw them, he fastly swam to him. Chan handed them to him.
Felix took them with the biggest smile in the world. He looked like a happy little kid that just found something interesting. Chan just smiled at the mermaid's actions.

They were always meeting, in the same place at the same time. They would always talk, laughing, smiling, and blushing. Chan always handed the pretty seashells from the beach to Felix. And Felix always put them on his shelves in his home. They just wished to be together forever.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I hope you liked it💜❤ Have a great day🥺✨💖 And sorry for my grammar, English isn't my first language.

And please take some of my love~
(⊃ • ʖ̫ • )⊃❤️💕

I love all of you~💕

-BinnieIsCuteO-O