getting to beacon

(A/N) I know I said id wait to do another chapter butttttttt I got bored sooooo

(Y/N) POV

I was on the bullhead and I overheard ruby and another blonde girl talking I couldn't quite hear what they were saying I heard something about bees and knees and hot guys "man weird times" I say to myself. I than saw a boy vomiting so I decided to go up to him cause I have motion sickness so I have motion sickness pills on me.

RUBY POV

I see the boy from a few nights ago I couldn't help but look at him. who ya lookin at yang said as I snapped out of my daze. u-u-ummm n-nothing yang. oh reaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy cause it looks like your looking at him she points to (Y/N) and purrs. yaaaaaannnnnnnggggggg stoppp it. ok fine ruby but you better go talk to him. ok fine ill talk to him.

(Y/N)

after I get done talking to juane I spot my friend Elliott so I go up to him. hey Elliott I say hey man he responded in a bit of shock so (Y/N) find any hot chicks. no Elliott but I'm not a perv like you so I'm not looking. dude I'm not a perv he responded with a bit of annoyance. I see the girl from a few nights ago coming towards us with another blonde girl. damn the blonde girls really damn hot Elliott whispered. dude that's weird you probably shouldn't say that why man he responds sad it makes you seem like a creep. Ugghh fine. 

RUBY POV

yang is pulling me towered the boy and who I believe is his friend. they seem to be whispering and (Y/N) starts getting slightly annoyed. um h-hi I said nervously hey ruby you ok your a little red. u-um y-y-yeah im o-ok. are you sure you don't sound ok. im f-f-fine. ok oh by the way this is my friend Elliott. nice to meet you. especially you he leans towards yang. oh you too hot stuff yang purrs sexually. Elliott you are a fuking pervert. no im not asshat plus I see you eyeing ruby. no you fucking asswipe

END.