doing the thing (not 18+ just the title sounded really bad)

AFTER THE BULLHEAD LANDS

    (Y/N) POV

me and Elliott were walking around talking about god knows what when we heard an explosion so we decided to check it out we saw ruby laying on the ground looking upset "dude that's your girlfriend" Elliott said mockingly. dude your more annoying than Jake Paul I respond slightly annoyed. ok lets just go help her. 

RUBY POV 

I see (Y/N) and Elliott  coming in my direction than (Y/N) reaches his hand out and helps me up u-um t-t-thanks I say nervously. eh no problem he said with a warm smile. Elliott pulls his aside but I cant quite hear what there saying.

 (Y/N) POV

Elliott pulls me aside aggressively as if trying to prove something. dude ruby 100% likes you. he says seriously a first for him. are you sure dude I mean I don't want to ruin anything. bro have you seen the way she acts around you. I mean she could just be a little socially awkward. come on (Y/N) just ask her out. ok fine jeez.

RUBY POV

(Y/N) and Elliott come back and (Y/N) has I little pink tint on his face "(Y/N) are you ok you look a little red. um y-yeah im good.

time skip to after the speech

STILL RUBY POV

I was writing to my friends at signal academy then yang came up to me "its like I big slumber party" yeah I don't think dad would approve of all the boys though. I know I do she looks over at (Y/N) and Elliott and purrs sexually I was zoning out looking at (Y/N) when yang spoke up. ooooohhhhh dose my baby sister have a crushhhh she said teasingly. stop it yang I throw a pillow at her. ok fine but I'm going to find out if hes single for you. before I could say anything she ran off.

(Y/N) POV

I saw yang running towards me and Elliott he seemed to get exited about this. "so do either of you boys have a girlfriend" no Elliott says confidently. I on the other hand say um n-no why do you a-ask. I hear Elliott whisper smooth man real smooth. I ram into his side shove it up your cram hole dude. I turn back and see yang gone.

RUBY POV

yang bolts back to me " RUBY there both single" o-ok I say sheepishly. sooo are you going to ask him out I-I don't k-know m-m-m-maybe later.

END.