getting the girl

time skip to after initiation

car-car-carbon- CARBON DYOXEYED and the other 3 your team crdl.

  juane arc Pyrrha Nikos Nora Valkyrie and lie Ren you three got the piece and your team jnpr.            led by juane arc

ruby rose Weiss schnee Blake belladonna and yang Xiao long you for also got a piece and are now known as team rwby led by ruby rose.

 (Y/N) (L/N) Elliott piccolo Emma Martinez and  ivy Martinez you four a now known as team (T/N) lead by (Y/N) (L/N)

time skip to dorms 

(Y/N) POV

me and my team were in our dorm talking me and Elliott told them stories about our childhood and so did they we were getting along good until we heard a knock on the door

"ill get it" I said as I went to open the door when I opened the door I got tackled in a hug I looked to see who was there and saw ruby on top of me "r-ruby" I said still in shock u-um I'm sorrmmmppphhhh she was cut off by me bringing her into a kiss she hesitated at first but soon sunk in the kiss after a few minuets of making out we heard someone clear there throat  I look and see Elliott  "am I interrupting something here" he said sarcastically cram it up your cramhole asshole. oh someone's just sad I'm interrupting your sexy time. oh fuck you. so you two going to come in. yeah let me just talk to my team. ok see you ruby. ok bye (Y/N).

RUBY POV

I just got done talking to my team yang said I could stay the night with (Y/N) if I wanted to under one condition, I had to help her get with Elliott which shouldn't be hard.

TIMESKIP TO NEXT MORNING

(Y/N) POV

I was awoken to a bright flash I saw ivy take a picture of me and ruby "ivy you'd better delete that" I said with slight annoyance. awwww but its sooo cute. she says sad. DELETE IT NOW. when I said that ruby started to wake up.

END.