Event Log 2: RWBY's Assignment

"Will team RWBY report to Professor Ozpin's office? I repeat will team RWBY report to Professor Ozpin's office?" The voice of Glynda Goodwitch rang over the intercom.

Ruby groaned.

"YANG! What did you do this time?" Ruby shrieked.

"Nothing I swear!" exclaimed Yang.

"Well let's go check it out" Blake said taking her eyes of her book.

Team RWBY went up to the office. When they got there, they saw Ozpin turning around in his chair (Like Darth Sidious in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi). 

"Team RWBY!" Prof. Ozpin exclaimed  "Just the group I wanted to see!"

"Uhhh, sir, *nervous laugh* if Yang did anything I apologize for her behavior and I will make sure that she is punished accordingly" Ruby said while trembling slightly.

She didn't want to get expelled from Beacon Academy on her first year.

Ozpin smiled warmly: "Nonsense Ruby! Your sister did nothing wrong."

The Professor's expression changed to that of a serious one. 

"However, I regret to inform you that team JNPR has gone missing while on a mission."

The team gasped.

"How? With Pyrrha there, what could have possibly happened that Pyrrha couldn't beat?" Weiss questioned Ozpin.

"That's the problem. We don't know." Ozpin said. "There are no witnesses, and quite frankly, Atlas is scared of the place."

"You want to send us don't you?" Blake realized.

Ozpin nodded.

"I intend to do so, but only if you agree to this yourselves" Ozpin paused to sip some coffee. "This is the most dangerous mission yet in huntsman history, and we have no idea what you will be facing.

"I'm in" Ruby and Yang said simultaneously.

Wiess frowned but still nodded.

"Very well. . . and you, Blake?" Ozpin asked.

Blake hesitated for a second before nodding.

"Very well, then you set out immediately, good luck team RWBY, and please bring JNPR back home." 

The team nodded and left the office heading towards the docks.

MEANWHILE . . .

A figure watched RWBY walk to the docks via cameras.

The figure mused: "That old fool. He knows why the JNPR team disappeared and he is sending another team there."

A voice over a phone called the figure.

"We don't have time for this, Seven. Just do what you wanted and get out of their security system."

"Yes, One. I am done. I'll see you at the conference at Site-71?" asked the figure now know as Seven.

"You are correct, I will see you there. Goodbye, Seven."

The figure smiled, before turning of the screen and murmuring to himself.

"Secure. Contain. Protect."

FOOTNOTES:

This is the author speaking.

DISCLAIMER:

I DON'T OWN THE ANIME SHOW RWBY OR THE WIKI PAGE OF SCP FOUNDATION. I AM JUST MIXING THE 2 TOGHETHER.

pls don't sue me