Event Log 3: First Encounter with the Foundation

Team RWBY glided through the mist on the bullhead.

"Drop zone in T-minus 60 seconds, get ready!" shouted the pilot.

"Roger that" Ruby yelled back.

Unbeknownst to the passengers of the bullhead a figure was watching them.

And after watching them fly through the mist for about 15 more seconds, the figure said three, simple words.

"Shoot them down."

MEANWHILE. . .

LOCATION: BEACON ACADEMY

A group of 7 humans moved swiftly towards Beacon Academy in business suits and coats. The students of Beacon were surprised to see business men at the academy. It was a first timer for every student.

Unbeknownst to the horde of hunters and huntresses in training. Under the suits, each member of this group had a patch on their shoulder with the words "MTF-Gamma 5". 

(AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Task Force Mission: Mobile Task Force Gamma-5 specializes in preventing the dissemination of knowledge of anomalous events or phenomena in cases where initial suppression efforts have proven ineffective or insufficient, or in cases where such knowledge has already reached critical levels of public exposure. This includes the research and deployment of experimental amnestics as well as memory fabrication procedures.

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS SQUAD, COPY/PASTE THE LINK AND SCROLL DOWN TO FIND THAT PARTICULAR TASK FORCE.

http://www.scpwiki.com/task-forces)

Captain [REDACTED] pov

Me and my group were sent to Beacon to confront Prof. Ozpin about his attempt at retrieval of anomalous phenomena with not one but TWO teams into a area all government and hunter academies were sent directives to NOT operate there. Epsillon-11 would take care of RWBY. I was sure of it. But we had to take care of Ozpin and the parents of the children.

(TIMESKIP)

We walked into Ozpin's office.

Ozpin frowned. "Gentlemen? Who might you be? And why were you let into my office?"

I smirked.

Of course, everyone who even heard of the Foundation played stupid when confronted by it.

I said "Well Ozma. We are here to. . . make you behave."

Ozpin's eyes widened with fear.

I smiled.

He though we wouldn't notice his anomalous behavior. Heh. Everyone thinks that.

Two of my men locked the elevators. A third one shot Ms.Goodwitch with a tranquillizer.

And then, we got to work.

Ruby Rose's pov

LOCATION: [REDACTED] BULLHEAD CRASH SITE

I groaned.

My head hurt like heck. I then heard the all too familiar crackling of fire. I jumped up, and immediately regret this decision because 4 M16 rifles with various attachments point at me. 

I look up at the users of the weapons only to see 4 gas masks blankly staring at me.

"Put your scythe on the floor and put  your hands up" One of them shouted.

I looked around.

Where was Yang?

Heck, where was my team?

Then I heard a familiar "How dare you! Do you know who I am?".

My heart sank.

Whoever these people were, they didn't care about the prestige of Wiess.

I slowly dropped my baby (Crescent Rose) to the floor and put my hands up.

At which point a 5th person walked up behind me and cuffed my hands as well as putting slightly restricting chains to my ankles.

"This is so that you don't try to run using your semblance." The figure explained.

I nodded hesitantly.

We boarded a helicopter and I caught a glimpse of Yang, Wiess and Blake being escorted in the same fashion to other helicopters.

What would happen to us? For the first time in a while. . . I felt. . . scared.

FOOTNOTES:

Hello everyone! If you guys don't mind, please leave down in the comments what you searched for in Wattpad to find this story. I really appreciate you guys reading :)

Once again, 

THIS IS BASED OF THE SCP WIKI AND THE CARTOON ANIME SHOW RWBY.