Event Log 6: Containment Breach of Site-[DATA EXPUNGED]

Ruby Rose p.o.v

LOCATION: D-class cafeteria

I nervously walked into the cafeteria. I was starving! When we arrived to this facility the guards put me into a tiny cell. After about 3600 seconds, another guard came in and took me to a cell. I don't remember now, but I think the number 12 was in front of the door he led me through.

( THE SCP SUBJECT RYBY ROSE IS TALKING ABOUT IS SCP-012, HERE'S THE LINK ON THE WIKI: http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-012)

They pushed me through an airlock and I saw a piece of paper with musical notes written out of red ink. I felt a small tug, and when I came a little closer, I began to hear a beautiful chorus of voices, after about 10 minutes, I heard a voice over the intercom.

"That will be all, subject D-9510, please leave the containment chamber. I exited speechlessly and when I was about to leave with the guard, a scientists (by the looks of it) ran up to me and said,

"We'll talk to you about what you experienced after your lunch. Have a nice day!"

I stared at him blankly,

"Was I supposed to hear something other than a chorus?"

The scientist stared back at me.

"You heard a chorus?"

I smiled remembering the sweet voices.

I"I guess you'll find out when you talk to me."

I smile sweetly. The scientist sighed.

"Take her away please" 

The scientist said to the guard.

The guard took me to where I am now.

I sighed, looking around to see what the cafeteria looked like.

There were catwalks above us with men walking around with guns, there were also the same men walking near the tables. Funnily enough, there was a side on the right where most women sat and the side on the left with most men. Suddenly, a black bow caught my eye on the left side of the cafeteria.

I smiled, if Blake was there, Yang would be nearby.

I walk over to that area, sitting down with nearby.

I can hear the two talking about some sort of Chaos Insurgency.

"Hey Blake!"

I say happily, while smiling from ear to ear.

The person talking with Blake, a  faunus, and a puma by the looks of it.

"Oh, Blake who is this disgusting human?"

The faunus growled with held back anger.

"This, is my team leader, Geralt, her name is Ruby, and she is-"

Blake Belladonna p.o.v

LOACATION: D-class cafeteria

"This, is my team leader, Geralt, her name is Ruby, and she is-"

Before I could finish my sentence, an alarm started ringing.

"THE SITE IS  EXPERIENCING  MULTIPLE KETER AND ECULID CLASS CONTAINMENT BREACHES! FULL SITE LOCKDOWN INTIATED! ALL PERSONELL C-CLASS AND ABOVE, PLEASE MOVE TO THE EVACUATION SHELTERS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

As soon as that was said the men around us started killing people around us.

Geralt was barely able to turn his head to the soldiers on the right before a bullet hit his head.

I grabbed Ruby and jumped behind a table, the slaughter continued for about five minutes before the fire stopped, when I looked over, I saw the soldiers closing in on us. I clenched my teeth. When we first arrived, we got collars that diffused our Aura rendering us incapable of projecting it. What should I do? I got to keep Ruby safe. After all. . . I promised Yang.

AUTHOR FOOTNOTES:

Guys! Sorry for not publishing anything for so long! My computer broke down! I'll try to not have such pauses again! Sorry for the delay! Thanks for reading and shoutout to  @Halosez for writing a comment. Thanks for the support!