One

(TW: Mention of sexual assault)

I was walking to school as I did everyday, I was listening to music. I payed attention to every little thing around me, the weather was quite cold in the Staten Island morning. I heard a skateboard coming from behind, I knew it was Jack. We meet up at the same spot everyday while walking to school.

"Your late."
"By a minute."
"What if I got kidnapped?"
"Vee you know how to take care of yourself."

He was right. I knew how to protect myself. Jack would flip if I were to get sexually assaulted again, not because it would be my fault but he knew I would loose myself again.

Jack had helped me the first time as I have to see the boy who did it everyday.

I only have to see him for one more year in high school.

"Did you study for the test?"
"What test?"
"Chemistry"
"Nah Lana said she would help me."
"You mean give you the answers?"
"Yeah."
"You should just go out with her already."
"Nah, not my type."

Jack didn't know his type. He would mess around with girls often, but that's it.

But who didn't in high school?

"Well we are back at hell."

I walked up to my best friend Sydney, she was hungover, all she does is party, and gets blackout drunk.

Tommy was the nerd of the group, as he knew everything about computers and how to hack.

Liv was the very smart one, she always passed a test.

Jack was the skater boy who didn't give a shit about anything except Lil Uzi.

I, well I was just Vee, I love taking photos, All I ever do was take photos.

Tommy-"You guys going to the game tonight?"
Vee-"What time is at?"
Liv-"It's right after school."
Vee-"Yeah ill come."
Sydney-"I'll of course be there, Ill need a drink though"
Liv-"Jack you going?"
Jack-"Yeah!

The bell rung and all we went to class.

The period went by so slow, I just wanted it to be the weekend already.