Thirteen

I woke up and my phone was on my dresser, I was still on FaceTime. I fell asleep on FaceTime with Timotheé? I hanged up because I had to let my phone charge and I had work in an hour.  I got ready and I really didn't want to go, but I needed money.

   ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 After work.. ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂

I was walking home and counting my tips, I have about 30 dollars in tips. I checked the time and it was about 2:30 ish. I reached into my purse to grab my keys because I was a block away from my street.

Jack "Your off?"
Vee "Where'd you come from?"
Jack "I was skating around, and I figured you would be home around this time."
Vee "O okay."
Jack "How much did you make?"
Vee "30 dollars in tips."
Jack "Nice."

We continued to talk and he was skating along side me, I was walking up to my house and I saw Timotheé sitting on my porch.

Vee "What are you doing here?"
Timotheé "I was waiting for you."
Vee "For what?"
Timotheé "I don't know, I was in town so might as well visit you."

I unlocked my door and Jack left us alone, Timotheé walked in and I put my stuff on the table.

Timotheé "Jack lives next door?"
Vee "Yeah we've always lived next door from each other."
Timotheé "How long have you guys known each other?"
Vee "My entire life, our moms work together."
Timotheé "And your dad? You don't tell me much about him."
Vee "He passed away ten years ago from cancer."
Timotheé "I'm sorry. I didn't know."
Vee "No it's fine, you asked me a question so I answered it."

I grabbed my purse and coat and went upstairs to my room, he followed after me. I closed my closet door and changed into some other clothes, I grabbed Jacks presents and started to wrap them. I heard Jack call my name from the window so went up to the window and looked out.

Jack "What time is the party at?"
Vee "What party?"
Jack "Tommy's."
Vee "He's having a party?"
Jack "Yeah he told us during the movie. But you were too busy thinking about someone so..."
Vee "Um I don't know then text him."

I walked away and Timotheé gave me this look. He heard what Jack said, and he probably knew it was about him.

Timotheé "Who were you thinking about?"
Vee "What do you mean?"
Timotheé "About what Jack said, during the movie, who were you thinking about?."
Vee "No one."
Timotheé "dis-moi la vérité"
(Tell me the truth)

I smiled at him and smiled back at me, I was quite nervous to talk to him. Ever since the kiss I feel like it was somewhat awkward? Too him it seemed like everything was fine, but I just felt shy.

Timotheé "Do I leave then?"
Vee "Why do you have to go?"
Timotheé "Well your going to a party, so I should leave right?"
Vee "You can come, they won't mind."
Timotheé "You sure?"
Vee "Yeah."

I changed once again and added some jewelry, I curled some on my hair but not too much. I put on some boots and grabbed a new purse.

Vee "You ready?"
Timotheé "Yeah."

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys, he opened the front door and I walked out and then locked the door. 

Vee "Jack you coming?"
Jack "Yeah I'll be there in like 10 minutes!"
Vee "K text me!"

We started walking and Tommy didn't live too far, he lived like 3 blocks down from where we were at. I was fixing my boot because my sock kept falling down and it would get uncomfortable.

Timotheé "You have a good sense of fashion."
Vee "Thank you."
Timotheé "Of course."

I felt like I should apologize to him for the kiss, he could have a secret girlfriend and I just kissed him! It did feel good but I felt like he didn't enjoy it as much as me. Like yeah he kissed me again, but was he just trying to be nice? Or did he feel bad?

Vee "I'm sorry about the other day."
Timotheé "What happened the other day?"
Vee "I kissed you."
Timotheé "Pourquoi êtes-vous désolé? Je l'ai aimé."
(Why are you sorry? I liked it)
Vee "You did?"
Timotheé "Well yeah, why else would I kiss you again?"
Vee "You felt bad?"
Timotheé "I definitely didn't feel bad, it felt good Vee."

He brought me closer to him, I smiled but he didn't see because I was looking down. He liked the kiss I gave him, I couldn't be happier but I wanted us to be together already. I know this seems so fast, but I never felt this way about someone before. Not even Jp, our kiss was so special to me, and he cares about the things I do.

Timotheé "Question for you."
Vee "What is it?"
Timotheé "Avez-vous des sentiments pour moi ou m'utilisez-vous?"
(Do you have feelings for me, or are you using me?)
Vee "Quand j'aime quelqu'un, je le prends au sérieux. Je ne date pas d'habitude, mais avec vous, c'est différent."
(When I like someone, I take it serious. I don't usually date but with you it's different.)
Timotheé "Alors tu m'aimes bien? et tu veux sortir avec moi?"
(So you do like me? And you want to date me?)
Vee "Pourquoi ne voudrais-je pas sortir avec toi? vous me traitez mieux que quiconque. Je vous remercie."
(Why wouldn't I wanna date you? You treat me better than anyone has. Thank you)

He smiled at me and wrapped his hand around my neck, I didn't really know what this meant. I didn't even know if he liked me, he could honestly be playing me, and just ghost me. But I don't think he would, he was too kinda for him to do that.

Vee "Do you like me? Or are you playing ME?"