Twelve

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ The next day.. ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂

I woke up and just laid in bed and thought everything that had happened yesterday. I literally dreamt about Timotheé, he was different from the boys I went to school with. He was charming, and there was something about him that made me fall for him more. Then I remembered the fight between me and Syd, I didn't really care too much because all I needed was Timotheé.

I got up and started getting ready, my mom was in the kitchen making breakfast.

Mom "You wanna go to the city and to the mall? I need to do some Christmas shopping."
Vee "Yeah that sounds fine."
Mom "Okay be ready so when we are done eating we can head over there."
Vee "Is there snow outside?"
Mom "Yeah it's pretty chilly so wear something warm."

I was scrolling through Instagram and eating breakfast, Timotheé texted me "princesse du matin" which meant "Morning Princess." I was kinda shocked he sent me that but it was cute, I couldn't stop smiling after that.

Mom "What's been making you smile so much lately?"
Vee "Nothing, why?"
Mom "Tell me the truth, and who was over? There was a strong scent of Cologne, and I know it's not Jack or Tommy's."
Vee "Fine, His name is Timotheé and I had him over a couple days ago."
Mom "Where'd you meet him from? School?"
Vee "No, when Jack and I and them went to the city, I meet him in a coffee shop, and we've been hanging out ever since."
Mom "Do you like him?"
Vee "No he's just a friend."

That was a big lie, I didn't just like him. I was practically head over heels for him. But I wasn't sure, if he felt the same, he could just be using me for all I know. I finished eating and I washed my dish and then went to go get ready.

    ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 At the mall ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂

My mom and I kinda separated because we were buying each other Christmas gifts. I also had to buy gifts for Jack, Tommy and Syd... I went into Vans, and saw this nice jacket for Jack, it was quite expensive but I know he would like it.

I didn't really know what to get Tommy, but I bought him two sweatshirts and a beanie. I know me and Syd aren't on good terms right now, but she's been my best friend since middle school, I bought her three shirts and some necklaces. I also bought Liv more stuff, I bought her a nice hat and a turtle neck, since I know she's been wanting some.

I meet up with my mom after I was done and we grabbed some pretzels. After we were done shopping, we went back home and i wrapped their presents. Jack came over so I hid his clothes so he wouldn't see.

Jack "Hey."
Vee "Hi."
Jack "You ok?"
Vee "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
Jack "Because of what happened between you and Syd."
Vee "She texted me this morning saying sorry, I forgave her and we are fine now. Girls fight a lot you know?"
Jack "Figured. What did you buy though?"
Vee "Gifts for everyone."
Jack "Wheres mine?"
Vee "I'm not buying you anything."
Jack "Good because I'm not buying you anything either!"
Vee "I'm joking, plus I bought you something already."
Jack "Can I see?"
Vee "No!"

He looked for his gift and I hid it really good in my closet, I hid it where I usually put my bra's and underwear, because I knew he wouldn't look in there.

Jack "I'm done trying to find it, but is Timotheé coming over?"
Vee "No why?"
Jack "What why not!"
Vee "I have work tomorrow I'll probably just FaceTime him."
Jack "Invite him over."
Vee  "No, I have work tomorrow and I don't wanna wake up late. Plus I'll probably see him Tuesday or Friday."
Jack "How was the kiss you guys shared?"
Vee "What? We didn't kiss."
Jack "Vee I'm not dumb, I saw you guys kiss."
Vee "We didnt."
Jack "Tommy saw too, Vee just admit it. You guys kissed."
Vee "We kissed."
Jack "He makes you happy, doesn't he?"
Vee  "Well yeah, I've never really had someone like that. Definitely a guy."
Jack "Well since you like him so much, I guess I approve of him."
Vee "Didn't know you were my dad."
Jack "Speaking of that, how are you doing? I know it's getting close."
Vee "I'm fine, obviously miss him but I'll be ok."

My dad had passed away from cancer about ten years ago. He passed after Christmas Day, so it's usually kinda hard during the holidays. I do miss him, even though I was too young to really remember anything. He treated me like a princess, which is why when I get called "princess" it means so much to me. When Timotheé called me his princess, my heart melted and i fell for him harder.

Jack "You ok?"
Vee "Yea why?"
Jack "You went quiet."
Vee "I zoned out sorry."

I grabbed my TV remote and turned the TV on, my mom had just left to work and put her presents under the tree. Jack and I watched movies for the rest of day, Timotheé was on FaceTime watching it with us. It was cute, I kinda wished I did invite him but I had to wake up early tomorrow for work.

It was getting late so Jack went home and changed to my pajamas. I was still on the phone with Timotheé and we were talking..

Authors note!

Sorry some have been coming out late! I've been really busy! But I'm on winter break for school so more will be coming out! Enjoy!