Chapter 4

Chase looked at Plagg as he slept. Was Plagg always so cold? He sighed and turned to his other side. Hawkmoth. That name sounds vaguely familiar. He grabbed his phone and looked up the name Hawkmoth. Results started popping up. A link caught Chase's eyes: Hawkmoth disappears after Superheros/Model's death. He clicked on the link. A picture of Chat Noir was on the right and a picture of a blonde boy in...a black shirt with stripes, a white jacket, jeans, and orange sneakers. He was a model named...Adrien Agreste. Chase then searched up the name, Adrien Agreste. There were multiple tributes to him after he passed away. Then he saw something else that caught his eye. Adrien Agreste's instagram. That surely had to have something to tell him. Chase hesitated but then clicked on the link. Photos of Adrien, Alya, Nino, Kagami, Luka, and... Marinette, popped up. The most recent picture of Adrien Agreste's instagram was a picture of him and Marinette. And Luka and Kagami. But Chase didn't know who they were so he didn't think of anything. But he wondered, did Marinette and Adrien date? He looked at the caption: Me, my girlfriend Kagami, and Marinette's boyfriend, Luka went over to Marinette's house to cheer her up. She feeling much better!
Chase read the caption 5 times. They were dating different people? But they loved each other. Chase didn't understand. He made sure to ask Rena Rouge. She knew a lot of answers. She usually did. Chase didn't know what to think of. He sighed and exited out of Instagram. There's something missing. Now his biggest question expanded. Why did Hawkmoth disappear after Chat No- er Adrien's death? Did Hawkmoth know who he was personally? Chase just had more questions stirring up. But little did he know that he would find out very very soon.