Chapter 11

Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous! Chloe thought, as her 'daddy' didn't grant her permission to use the tanning salon in his hotel anymore. Chloe paced back and forth in her bedroom.

"Mommy? What's wrong?" Melodie, Chloe's daughter asked innocently. Chloe jerked around to see her 5 year old daughter, scared. Chloe lightened up and, walked towards her daughter. She picked her up and hugged her.

"Don't worry, Mels, mommy is just having some work stuff figured out. Okay?" Chloe smiled. She didn't want to be harsh like her  mother was.She wanted to show Melodie that she loved her no matter the circumstances. She sighed and put her daughter down. then she received a call that was an unknown caller.

"This is Chloe Bourgeois, how can I help you?"

"Well, well, well, isn't it Chloe. The daughter of the mayor. The sef-centered selfish brat. Ha, how have you been, darling?"

"Who is this? I demand you to tell me!"

"Ahah, as a self-centered brat you are, I'm your worst nightmare. Oh look! Your daughter," the unknown caller said. Chloe gasped.

"She's...playing with her dolls! And she's wearing a black dress. With a white blazer. Aw, her shoes are just quite adorable. They're...orange! Hmm, her outfit seems a lot similar to Adrien Agreste's. I wonder why?"

"Don't you dare touch my daughter. I will find you, whoever you are!" Chloe screeched.

"Ah yes, one more thing. It's me, Farfalla. So, I wouldn't  try to test me. I have some stuff I need for you to do for me. I'll call you later. If you try telling the authorities, or Ladybug, or anyone in that particular, your daughter should suffer the same fate as Adrien." Lila Rossi sneered. She then hung up the phone and giggled. Chloe gasped and ran to look for her daughter. Luckily she was safe, but she knew. She knew that she was being watched.

Chloe sighed in devastation. She couldn't tell anyone. At all, or else, her daughter would be hurt. And she didn't want that. And she never would. 

Ringgggg Ringggg Ringg

"What do you want!" Chloe screamed into her phone. She started crying.

"Uhh, are you okay? Chloe, I can call you another time, if its a bad time right now." Marinette gasped. Chloe shook her head, and caught her breath.

"O-Oh, no no no, you're fine, just someone just called me earlier, and just...upset me. I'm sorry Marinette." Chloe apologized. She sighed and put a smile on her face.

"Anyway, do you need anything?" Chloe asked. She hoped it would distract Marinette trying to claw her way into finding out that Farfalla  called her. She kept her composure and tried her hardest not to cry.

"Y-yeah Chloe, I was wondering, if you wanted to help me and Nino, with Hawk Moth's identity. We know who he is, we just need to bring him to justice. But we also need to figure out Farfalla's identity, because I do not want Parisians to go through this horror again for 2 years." Marinette explained briefly. Chloe sighed. But then she realized that she should help them. Because if she found juicy secrets about Farfalla, she could blackmail her to stop trying to target her daughter. 

Chloe sighed and agreed. This was her chance to  protect her daughter at all costs. No matter the consequences. She hung up the phone and played with Melodie the rest of the night. 

What Chloe didn't know, was that Farfalla was right underneath her nose. And that Farfalla was the worst villain that she, and everyone else would face. Farfalla would be everyone's worst  nightmare.

{Author's Note} UGHHHHHHHH! SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN! I know, i know.  SIGH. Okay so basically, I just-

ugh im just tired thats all. any feelings, thoughts anything? this chapter wasn't very good, but i have school and all that stuff. so yEAH! YIPPEE! help me

BAH ok bye

AUTHOR OUT!