꒫ ⁱˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵃᵈ ⁱᵈᵏ

5:00 P.M.

┈ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ˖ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┈

" yeah no because this one guy was
really pounding my guts- "
futakuchi cut off.

the sound of a phone ringing was heard. kenma went over to the phone ringing and noticed it was akaashi's. the name 'Bokuto-San' in bold white lettering at the top of the screen.

knowing that akaashi wouldn't mind, he answered it then regretted it right after.

it showed a brightly smiling bokuto.
" HEY HEY HEY AGA–
oh hey kenma! "

all winced at the sound his voice reverberating around the room and kenma quickly turned the volume down.

" hi "
kenma said now looking up to see akaashi walking back. he handed him the phone then made his way to the kitchen for some of the nuggets ennoshita made earlier.

" hello bokuto-san "
akaashi spoke, catching the attention of both a girl and boy in the room.

" AGAASHEE! did you make it? how was the plane thingy? was it fun? "

akaashi chuckled lowly.
" yes i made it, the plane was alright and
it was okay i guess "

after being with bokuto for a while and getting used to how he'd act, it's no surprise that he was able to answer all those questions but it's didn't cease to amaze the others.

" how are you bokuto-san "

" OHOHOO IM GREAT, guess what guess whattt "
akaashi could tell he was jumping around by how the phone was shaking and glitching slightly.

" wha- "

" I GOT ITTT I GOT HER AGAASHEEE SHE SAID YES
I ASKED HER ON THE DATE AND SHE SAID YES
well.. kinda like she asked me but that doesn't matter "

this caught the attention of everyone, because didn't akaashi like bokuto? didn't bokuto like him back?
well uh.. no simply because bokuto doesn't know about akaashi's feelings.

and while akaashi liked bokuto, the owl boy was paying attention to someone else. akaashi also knew this, they were like best friends so of course he knew.

but the rest didn't. he didn't tell them. he didn't tell them about how when he first found out he stared at the wall of his room all night , a tear that he didn't want to escaping his eye.

he didn't tell them about how his heart shattered when bokuto asked him for help on how he should try to ask the girl out.

nope. they didn't know a thing.

akaashi's small smile faltered a bit.
" i'm proud of you.. bokuto-san "

" YEAH AN- "

he paused and you could hear someone telling him to get off the phone in the background.

" whoops i gotta go
BYEEE AGAASHEE "
without giving akaashi time to reply back, bokuto hung up.

after a minute or two akaashi looked up , everyone was looking at him.

" we're not gonna force you to tell us. if you don't want to- "
ennoshita started.

" no no it's fine, i was planning on telling you guys at some point anyways "
akaashi said putting his phone down.
" basically... he's straight "

" WHAT ?! "
futakuchi stood up , looking absolutely dumbfounded.

" futakuchi stop being extra "
ennoshita rolled his eyes at the other.

" ennoshita- did you hear the man "

" yes i did, but it's still not that serious "
ennoshita deadpanned.

" so do you still like him ? "
kenma asked.

akaashi shook his head.
" not anymore.. after he told me about her.. the feelings just went away "

and were replaced for someone else
but he didn't say THAT out loud.

" my poor kaashi baby "
y/n got up and went to hug him, causing akaashi to chuckle slightly.

heh if only she knew.. if only they both knew.

" i'm alright now though "

akaashi said earning a raised eyebrow and " you sure? " from yahaba.

" mhm "

on the outside terushima and y/n both kept their composure.

on the inside , they were ecstatic and practically giddy with happiness.

they of course felt bad for their crush but now they have a chance.

y/n excused herself , making her way to her room and closing the door behind her. she stood in front of her mirror and grinned widely, jumping softly around her room and whisper screaming.

terushima on the other hand was now dazing off. a stupid smile plastered on his face as he thought of various scenarios on how he could confess to the both of you , which led to scenarios of you three dating.

" what are you smiling about "
yahaba came and sat next to him.

" hmm what? i'm smiling "
terushima said still slightly in his thoughts.

" yeah you've got this stupid grin on your face "

" i don't know what you're talking about "
terushima replied not looking at the boy next to him.

" COME🕺ON 💃SHAKE🕺 YOUR 💃BODY🕺 DO 💃THAT 🕺CONGA 💃KNOW 🕺YOU 💃CANT🕺 CONTROL 🕺YOUR 💃SELF🕺 ANY💃 LONGER 🕺💃🕺💃 "
y/n danced out of her room.

" how the FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING THE FUCKING EMOJIIIIII "

⁺ · ܴ  ───────── ∘ ꒫ ༘  ────────┐
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35   ✔︎

I HAVE WORK THAT I HAVEN'T DONE YETTT AND ITS ALL DUE TODAYY

it's all fun and games until i short circuit and pull a denki
wHeEeYyYy 👍🏽🤤👍🏽

thank you for coming to my ted talk
have a great day 😁
└──────── ࿐₊ ࿔ ༉˚ ───────── .⋆˚