ᵃ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ꒫

12:37 P.M.

⁺ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ⁺

y/n woke up to being the only one in the bed, the bright rays of sun peaking through the window signaled it was now day time.

she lay flat on her back, staring up at the ceiling.

it seemed like dream. maybe it was , maybe her imagination had gotten the best of her , maybe it was all a really good dream.

y/n furrowed her eyebrows slightly, flipping over the covers and stepping onto the cold floor.

a resounding thump could be heard, followed by quick foot steps and the sound of a door opening.
" y/n? are you- " akaashi cut himself off as he saw the girl smiling widely on the floor.

he'd almost thought a demon had possessed her but shook the thought away when she raised her hand out to him.
" uhh help me up ? "

with a chuckle he went over to her , pulling her body to help her stand up. well that's what he was trying to do.

when she wrapped her legs around his waist and instead clung onto him, he almost stumbled.

" y-y/n what are you doing ? "
the boy said looking down at her.

she looked up at him. " ohh nothing.. just um chillin "

he blinked at her and with a short "ok" he made his way back to the others with the koala girl latched onto him.

upon seeing akaashi , terushima smiled. it got bigger when he saw the girl latched on him.

" what the fuck- "
futakuchi stared at the girl who only stared back before sticking her tongue out at him.

" teru can you get her, I have to cook the eggs "
akaashi said walking to the male.

before terushima could answer , you latched onto said male , making him chuckle.

you climbed around to settle on his back, where he then hooked his arms under your legs to keep a steady hold on you.

you hadn't even noticed the grins the other boys were giving you three until you finally looked at them.

" sooo you three had fun , huh? "
ennoshita wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

" so our plan worked "
kenma smirked

" well duh it did "
futakuchi winked at you

yahaba just shook his head with a grin.

" you guys planned that ? "
you stared at them.

" so how'd it feel to get two dicks "
futakuchi asked ignoring your question.

akaashi almost choked on air, clearing his throat with a slightly pink face. terushima just smirked but the tips of his eared were a little red. you started incredulously at the boy attempting to stutter out words.

" she can't talk now guys , all her words were used up by moaning- wait no screaming out their names "
kenma chuckled.

as they kept teasing you, you, terushima and akaashi were embarrassed but none of you would take that night back.

" fuckshitpussybitch "

" y/n what's wrong? "

" my aSs HuRts "

⁺ · ܴ  ───────── ∘ ꒫ ༘  ────────┐
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ₄₅   ✔︎

this book is ending very soon

sorry for any mistakes if there are any
it's not proofread

└──────── ࿐₊ ࿔ ༉˚ ───────── .⋆˚