Basketball team (edited)

Edited: hinata will not be homeschooled.

______________________________________
hinata shoyo was once a basketball coach but there was something's that he had to take care of that's why he left, but he did say good bye to the basketball Player's once he left..... but the basketball Player's started going back into the person they we're before even the.... light head bluenette, leaving a girl with pink hair she is the so called manager, in the gym she ask them to practice they would always ignore her, or yell at her and end up crying, their answers we're all the same they said "even if I practice we wouldn't even improve, without him I can't do anything, I would remember him if I practice......"

__________________________________________________flash back______________

hinata said before leaving say "hey it's not the end of the world I'll still be able to see all of you so don't be a big babies." he said with one of his famous smile.

______________________________________

what they don't know is the pink haired manager is still in contact with "Hinata Shoyo" she did wish he was still there with her.

______________________________________
_________________|•|__________________

Hinata Shoyo has "five siblings" he has two sisters and tree brother's, the two sisters are twins, leaving
him the youngest but he is the most "over protective one."

____________________________________________________________________________

Hinata's POV

I moved on Teiko back then the "GOM" was second years so is hinata they we're already bored of basketball, they we're popular be of their basketball team they call them the "generation of miracle"

_____________Flash back_____________

Hinata's POV

I watched one of their matches I saw one of their matches they had alot of error's most importantly they don't pass to each other but they do pass sometimes, I then saw their no.7 I was wondering why don't they see him they we're wondering how the basketball go to the other players, then I noticed the we're starting to be ignorant after I watched the other videos, I saw their no.7 he was on the Bench but I did saw alot of potential in him so I decided that I would move to teiko, 'I would friends with the no.7 of their's' I thought to my self.
_

____________________________________
_________________|•|__________________

Hinata Shoyo is the strongest one in the basketball team he can beat them without a singel sweat, hinata has an average score on all his studies, his score is not high or low, but when it comes to sports "I mean any sports" his an expert but he can't control his strength he back then played volleyball, one of his favorite sport, he broke a guys arm, and hinata has alot of secret's even the basketball team don't know.
______________________________________
_

_____________________________________

what hinata didn't know is that they have fallen for
him, in the future there will be alot of the people that like hinata, hinata does not know how to course and ofc is innocent, but can be a total threat if
he saw you bully a girl, or you don't do what he want.
______________________________________
_

_____________________________________

hinata now is in miyagi, studying in karasuno high
a first year, but it's been two months since the school starts, hinata joined the karasuno high after two months.
______________________________________
_

_____________________________________

He had been home schooled for about a year and two months.
______________________________________

There will be an edited version. Title of the chapter: hinata's background.
|
|
|
|