chapter 9

NO ONE'S POV

So every teams got there, except date tech.

The teams are:
-karasuno
-nekoma
-aoba johsai
-fukurodani
-shiratorizawa
-johzenji
-itachiyama
-kamomedai
-inrazaki
-nohebi

------------------
------------------

so just the usuall.

kuroo and Daishō Suguru are Bickering at eachother.

【Daishō Suguru the captain of nohebi】

ushijima telling oikawa the 'you should have come to shiratorizawa.

kenma playing animal crossing.

yaku chasing lev cause he keeps on pestering him.

asahi is um.... a his being a Negative Goatee

nishinoya, tanaka, and taketora yamamoto are being a simp for kiyoko.

the lazy one's are being lazy.

sakusa being a germaphobe.

hoshiumi and atsumu keep bikering at eachother, osamu and suna is enjoying the fight, kita and sachiro are done with this.

the karasuno did not notice where was hinata.

and soon the date tech we're there.

then Oiwake Takurō the coach of date tech spoke up "so, who's the one that owns a motorcicle, the bodyguard said that he has never seen it before, it looks quite expensive and some people I think might steal it any time now"

'wait motorcicle, hinata/shrimp/boke/baby' tought by the karasuno.

*sigh "where.the.hell is that shrimp" said tsukishima who was finding hinata.

"boke.hinata.boke" said kageyama.

"sho-chan" said yamaguchi.

"karasuno seems to be worried of the owner of the motorcycle" said Futakuchi Kenji the captain of date tech (actually I think there are two captains on date tech because of Moniwa Kaname i'm confuse) "huh aone" added futakuchi.

"excuse me are you lookong for Shōyō Hinata" said aone.

kageyama looked up "y-yes, how do you know him" said kageyama.

"well i've known him since he was in middle school we met in one of our games, and if your wondering where sho-kun is look up" said aone and pointed at the basketball hoop (yes their on a basketball gym).

everyones eyes widdens as they saw hinata at the basketball hoop 'how the hell' thought litteraly everyone exept for aone.

hinata is wearing an ear pods and reading a book.

"hm, why does it seems so quiet" said hinata and took of his ear pods and then puts a book mark on what he is reading "hey erm- guys what's up" added hinata.

"BOKE.GET.DOWN.HERE.NOW" said kageyama.

"epp" said hinata and hinata's eyes landed on aone hinata jumped down and quietly landed "AONE SAVE ME FROM THAT GUY" screamed hinata and aone quickly lifted him and put him in his back as a piggy back ride.

"please stop this right now his motorcycle might be stolen" said aone and put hinata down.

"wait, motorcycle shit my baby" said hinata and he ran to where his motorcycle is (yes he caursed).

"HE CAURSED" yelled the karasuno members.

"and also/ HE CAN TALK " yelled everone.

20 minutes have passed since hinata left and the karasuno was getting worried and as the other karasuno members was about to leave hinata was there riding his motorcycle and had a blood on his fist.