chapter 4

I did that before doing this cuz I was bored= ̄ω ̄=

[I forgot the aoba joshsai and nekoma already met karasuno and they have this groupchat thing all volleyball player mostly power houses﹋o﹋]

————————————————————————————————————

(✔it was already night✔)
╮(╯▽╰)╭

HINATA'S POV

'I just got home, I wonder if kemma is online' I thought, I got up stairs and got online.

-tangarine- hinata
-ken-cat- kenma

ken-cat
20 online

tangarine is online

ken-cat: shoyo, why didn't you come online earlier

Tangarine: didn't I told you it was the first day of school, and I really don't want to bring alot of things, but I'll bring my nintendo tommorow~\(≧▽≦)/~ anyways wanna play leage of legends.

ken-cat: yeah sure.

(time skip bought you by
my laziness and I still have to make a video)

HINATA'S POV

I said bye to kenma because I was sleepy, I remember aone 'I wonder how aone is, I didn't even get to say to him, it's because of my toublesome siblings I didn't knew that they will do that even the—— called me said that they we're in danger, so I said will play 'hide and seek' our game isn't like an ordinary 'game' they have to go to a contry and every month they have to move, and sometimes I hire some people to check where they are, they found out what I was doing back then so I hired some people who can change they're background and ofcourse the —— would allow it because im an —— so that's why, aone my big white teddybear sorry I didn't get to say bye, I hope.your doing fine and I wish to meet you again now that i'm joining the karasuno volleyball team' I thought and went to sleep.

[two months have
passed]⊙▽⊙

NO ONE'S POV

as everyone was doing what they we're supposed to do takeda suddenly burst in the gate or door(whatever it is)he was sweating, I mean alot like he was running in the olympic(ok I'll stop T^T.)

that leaves ukkai thinking some perverted things like what they did last week if you know what I mean ;), suga helped takeda getting up "sensei what's up" said suga being the mother crow "w-well we got envited on a training camp with all the powerhouses "said takeda as he was trying to catch to some air "how the f-" said tanaka suddenly stops because suga was glaring at him "*gulp* I mean how did it happend" said tanaka who was sweating, soon.turning into simping mode same with noya.

I forgot hinata already have them to join back and both asahi and noya belived it was love at first sight, ok back to the topic.

kiyoko walked into the room with yachi,."specs how are you today" said ukkai, "wait is our dear coach horny" said tsukkishima with a sly smirk soon turing into a running salty french fry as suga grab a knife in his bag who knows how he got that "horny what's that" said hinata with a confuse face "google search" said tsukkishima who was trying to run away seing the third years holding suga back from murdering him "wait baby don't do it" said suga with a puppy eyes, hinta then smiled "don't worry suga-san I won't, and you shoudn't use your puppy eyes when it comes to me you should've said no and I won't do it" said hinata who was a small and innocent bean, suga was pleased and fogeting what tsukkishima said "wait, hey that's not fair why does he gets to call boke a baby" said kageyama, they soon realized what he said "what do you mean all of you can call me baby I am all of your baby afterall" said hinata 'he's so pure' that is what everyone is thinking "ah right, all of you will have to take a test" said takeda, and the three froze you know who it is "well that a problem for the king" said tsukkishima and yamaguchi smirking on the back "how many times have i've told you not to call king" said kageyama "heh same goes to the tangarine" said tsukkishima "what do you mean I always get A's and B's " said hinata shocking everyone but the teacher, coach, and the managers, "WAIT WHAT" said the players, "did you guys think that I was not smart" said hinata, "wait baby don't think like that" said suga"boke hinata boke can you... um help me study" said kageya while looking on the ground "yeah, sure bakayama" said hinata and smiled, then kageyama smirked "anyways i'll ask aunty if you can study at my place,.don't worry I leave alone so we don't have diturbance" said hinata as the aura became darker around the gym, hinata being hinata did not notice it.

"ok, everyone will be leaving on friday, and study hard ok" said ukkai, "HAI" said the players.

right I forgot to mention tsukkishima and kageyama's family are close with hinata, and hinata helped tsukkishima face his problem with his family.

————————————————————————————————————
sorry if its short, but thank you for 1k views and for the support~\(≧▽≦)/~, and sorry I didn't post last week, studying is hard〒_〒.

yours trully is out, yeet

877 words