chapter 12

"So shōyō's  uncle is actually the little giant" said suga.

"Yes" said tenma.

"C-can you s-sign this f-for me" said hoshiumi.

"Oh, is the shuttlecock embarrassed" said atsumu.

"Shut it you f*cking bee" said hoshiumi.

"Shut it both of you" said kita.

Then suddenly some came busting to the door and broke the door (no, not oikawa).

"Tsk, No I said give me all the information" said hinata.

"Sho, you need to calm down" said kenma.

"Not now kenma" said hinata.

Hinata then sat on a empty sit and table.

"You know you have to apologize to him" said nekomata.

"NO, I SAID NO DIDN'T I"  Screamed hinata and got out the room ( I don't know what kind of room (இдஇ; )

"Sigh, I'll do it" said ikkei.

"Burn your house down again" said nekomata sarcastically.

"Don't talk like you didn't burn your house either" said ikkei.

"Shut it" said nekomata.

"Just apologize to him for f*ck's sake" said tenma.

"Don't tell me what to do brat" said ekkei.

Ekkei then goes to where hinata is.

"Hey... Kid" said ekkei.

"What is it now" said hinata.

"Look I- didn't know how to say it to you so I didn't say anything" said ekkei (BTW it's already night).

"I- you know how much I trusted you I don't usually trust people as much as I trust you, you know that" said hinata.

"It's because you might stress your self, plus they just died two years ago and you had some businesses to take care of, you might die due to stress" said ikkei.

"I was just worried for you kid, you are selfless you won't even realize it if you sick or something" added ikkei.

"Sigh, fine but if you broke one of my trust ever again I'll make sure to trap you inside a room, ok" said hinata with a creepy smile.

"I- oh well, fine" said ekkei.

"Right it's getting late you should probably head back to your room" said ekkei.

"I think I should be the one saying that" said hinata.

"Just go to bed little rascal " said ekkei.

"Yeah, yeah old man, you should go to bed to it's bad for your health, you might know one day you'll see me at your funeral " said hinata.

"Just go to be you damn rascal" said ekkei then hinata ran away from, and from behind was ekkei chasing him.

"You rascal, I swear your gonna be the death of me" said ekkei.

"But to be honest I'm pretty lucky to have you" whipers ekkei.

"Huh, what was that" said hinata mockingly.

"Just go to bed you little brat" whispers/yelled ekkei.

"I'm going, jezz old man" said hinata.

I was just looking for something and came across this I forgot to publish it so.. here you go the real final chapter of this fic.