hinata's background

Hinata will not be homeschooled.

Ok so hinata knows the little giant and the former coach of karasuno, and the relation of hinata and the little giant is that he is his uncle, the brother of hinata's mother and sometimes if his grandparents are out he sometimes go with him so that's how he met the fomer coach of karasuno.

Hinata's grandparents died in his birthday, and they died right infront of his eyes, it exactly 12:00 am sharp when hinata's grandparents died, they knew that this was going to happend actually hinata aldo knew that this was going to happend but he still couldn't accept the fact that his grandparents will die in his birthday.

And his grandfathers last words are "you are the choosen one" and his grandmothers last words are (actually a sentence) "there is a box under our bed ,you know how to open it, but if you have to open it you'll have to quit your job" said his grandmother, both of his grandparents smiled and then their body turned into ashes right in front of him(they weren't actually burning, you'll find out why their their not burning in the future chapters).

So hinata moved in tokyo because the house he lives in was being repaired, but sometimes his alone in a friking- ehem a mansion because you know sibling busy with work and schools so his alone, don't worry he was homeschool.

Back then his grandparents would always bring him with them because they have to do some 'job' and also his grandparents also like to travel, but hinata only has to go to school for only a month so he has alot friends and that's why he was an sporty kid, plus his fit to be a coach in every sports, just by looking at them he can figure out what their weakness is.

Hinata was still sad that his grandparents died they we're closer than ever, it was just a simple life with them, he decided to be in his room all day after that, but then his idiotic siblings all had the same idea.

Their idea was to send hinata to a private shool( I think) the school name was teiko(by the way hinata was already a second year same with the GOM) since he was a sporty kid( though he couldn't control his strength).

And there is when he met the GOM he found every weakness they had to force them to practice and they said that if he beat them they'll let him be the coach (remember the demon coach the coach of teiko basketball team, he was on a vication for a year cause you know hinata's siblings, but hinata met that demon coach way back then, don't ask how they met).

The coach said that he will be the replacement, of course non f them care, exept for the blue head and the pink head manager.

So the GOM wanted to see why the coach choose him to be the replacement, after the match what they saw was no ordinary human, he beat them with no sweat even the pink head couldn't see through him, he beat them no sweat not even one dropped.

You see hinata was naturally born with his strength, hinata always wonder how in the hell did his mother survived, his grandparents volunteered to take care of him because they we're always busy in the age of five they had to train him how to control his strength and his room was costom made by his grandparents, but his grandparents haven't seen the full power that hinata holds.

That's how hinata became a coac, right I forgot to mention hinata watched all the GOM matches before he goes to teiko.

And he knows nekomata because of his uncle.

There are some secrets that hinata's grandparents haven't mentioned.

But then there was a problem with his siblings so he had to go.

What hinata doesn't know that the GOM have fallen into his hand being the cinnamon roll he is.

Boom, well that only took a day actually someone commented that he doesn't really understand so that's why I made this, for the sake of that person I will not mention him, but he was not being rude so that's fine so fo those who doesn't understand here ya go, anyways bye.

-your truly is out, yeet

- words 733