Chapter 1

T 23/8/1994

9:30 am.

Mum woke me up an hour ago. I am currently eating my bowl of cereal before we head out to the Diagon Ally to buy all the things I need for school. My parents were talking about some wizardy stuff, now when they didn't have to hide it anymore. But I was too hyped about today that I couldn't keep my mouth shut even while eating. I shoved my last spoon of food into my mouth and as I was walking ton the sink I couldn't resist and I interrupted my parents in their chatter.

''Mum, dad. How did you react when you found out you were wizards?'' I asked them. They both turned to look at me and my mum answered my question. ''I am a muggle-born so me and my mum were really surprised when I got the letter. Your Grandpa was at the time away because of his job so he found out the news later. And your dad is from a pure-blood family. So they were happy that their second child got in Hogwarts too.'' ''Oh. Interesting,'' I said.

After that little talk with my parents we took our coats and we head to the Diagon Alley.

We stepped into the alley through the brick wall just like Harry did in his first year, with Hagrid too. It feels like a dream. Everywhere I look I see all kinds of shops. Berttie's and Blot's, Olivander's, the Gringot Bank and even the place where Weasley's Wizard Wheezes will be in the future. Frpm when I was little I imagined this moment to be real along with my friend Cora. And now it's happening. It is real.

We were slowly making our way through the alley, with mum and dad somewhere ahead of me. I heard my mom call out to me so I quickly jogged over. But what I saw, turned my intire world upside down.

I saw Molly and Arthur Weasley talking to my parents. But that wasn't what caught my attention the most. It was the pair of twins right behind them, Fred and George Weasley. They were looking right at me, although it didn't really surprise me because I must have looked crazy. Eyes wide looking at the twins, mouth wide open too and jaw dropped to my toes.

But all that didn't really matter to me because I was looking at my idols, my fictional crush and the boys I adored with my whole heart and looked up to.

My mum elbowed me into my stomach and I came back to reality as I turned crimson red and shrinked as I stood there.

''Tory these are out old friends, Molly and Arthur Weasley and their boys Fred and George,'' mum told me. ''Yeah mom, I know,'' I muttered quietly but it looked like the twins heard me.

I thought that it was the right time to introduce myself. ''Nice to meet you Mrs. And Mr. Weasley. I am Victoria Cooper,'' I said and shook hands with Mr. Weasley but when I wanted to shake Mrs. Weasley's hand she pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged her back.

After I pulled away she smiled at me and dad cleared his throat. ''Arthur, Molly would you like to join us for a cup of tea? We could discuss everything we missed the past years.'' ''I think that is a great idea Elijah,'' Mr. Weasley said but my mom jumped into it, ''what about the kids? Tory doesn't know her way around here.'' Mrs. Wealsley put a reassuring hand on my mums' shoulder, ''I think that my boys would me more than happy to help Tory find the right places to buy her stuff for school. Besides they need to buy some things too. And they can get to know each other more too, they are going o be in the same year after all.''

''You okay with that sweetheart?'' mum asked me and I answered, ''Yes mum, don't worry. You know that I am more than okay with it,'' I said shyly and my mum smirked at me knowing my obsession with the twins.

This is gonna be fun.