Chapter 2

T 23/8/1994

11:00 am

You would have thought that befriending the Weasley twins would be easy, but the opposite is the truth. I know everything about them. From their whole names, date of birth to what brooms do they use or what drink is their favourite. And that makes it hard. I want to be friends with them, I really do, but it is weird that I have to keep stuff like this from them.

Maybe I should just tell them the truth. How I know everything but I can't meddle with the present or it will take a drastic turn. I hope Dumbledore would know what to do. He always does.

I was pulled back from my thoughts by one of the twins. ''Soooooo, you're Victoria,'' George started, but I interrupted him, ''please just call me Tory, everybody does.'' ''Okay, then Tory. You are new right? Didn't see you strolling through the halls of Hogwarts other years,'' ''What do you know, maybe I was being invisible or going through the hidden passageways,'' I said with a smirk on my face.

I heard Fred whisper ''I already like her,'' to George and my smirk grew even wider if that was possible. ''So then what is your story?'' Fred asked me as they led the way through the alley on our way to buy our stuff for school.

SHOOT I DON'T NOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO SAY WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME THIS.

''Ehm...we moved here from America, where I went to Ilvermory,'' I said a little too awkwardly hoping they will believe me. ''Oh okay,'' George said, and Fred continued, ''now what is really your story?''.

I froze at the spot and they turned around with their arms crossed at their chests and smirks plastered on their faces. ''I-uh what d-do you mean?'' ''That was a very poor excuse, you don't even have an American accent. Pure British.'' George replied. ''Don't worry we will teach you the basics for lying successfully. But first, tell us your real story.'' Fred looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Oh, how I love his face. Wait, what? Get your shit together Tory!

I straightened my back again with my head held high and said, ''I don't think you have the privilege to know that kind of information.'' I smiled and started walking again to the Ollivenders shop I saw right behind the twins. As I walked passed the stunned twins I stopped for a second and added. ''Yet.'' And then walked to the shop as they tried to catch up to me.

Right, when I entered the shop the breath was taken away from me. It looked so magical in here. We were alone in the shop except for the old man behind the desk, which I know is Mr. Ollivander. The wand the maker from whom every wizard or witch from London has their wands.

''Hello Mr. Ollivander,'' I greeted the wand maker with a warm smile. He smiled back at me and the twins too. ''In a need for a new wand miss?'' he asked me as I stepped closer to the desk. ''Not really. I am here to buy my first wand,'' I said to his while saying the last part quieter so only he could hear. ''Oh, okay. Give me a minute I think I have the right one for you,'' said Mr. Ollivander as he wandered to the back of his shop in the search for my wand.

After a moment he came back with a long box that held a wand. He took the wand out and I immediately fell in love with it. But it looked a little familiar to me. He gave me the wand and when I held it in my hand it felt like a piece of the puzzle that clicked into place with my hand. I gave it a little swish and little petals rose from it landing on my head as I giggled softly.

''This is the one,'' I heard Mr. Ollivander say under his breath and then he gestured me to give it to him so he can pack it and tell me something little about it. I saw it in his eyes that he had something unique about this wand on his mind.

''Redwood wood, dragon heartstring core, 14' inches and slightly yielding flexibility,'' he said while holding the wand. ''This is one of the few wands that have twins. This wands twin has the core from the same dragon heart as this one I am holding. And they look a little similar to each other in design. And the holder of this twin wand I am talking about is standing right behind you.''

My eyes widened as I turned around and saw Fred with the same expression as me and George looking at his twin with rose eyebrows. ''Mr. Weasley, may I?'' the grinning old man asked and Fred came closer to me and handed his wand to Mr. Ollivander.

That's why it looked so familiar. It looks almost the same as Fred's wand. Mr. Ollivander lined up mine and Fred's wand and then we saw it both clear. They were twins. Our wands I mean. Then in unison we both said ''wicked,'' then looked at each other and we both chuckled.

We took our wands and paid for the wand. We said our goodbyes and still amazed at the fact, we left the shop.

As we were making our way to the next shop and Fred opened the door for me but before I stepped in he asked me, ''soooooo, looks like we have twin wands?'' ''Yep looks like it,'' I said to him with the smallest grin on my lips. ''And I am still not worthy enough to know your story?'' ''Nope, still not worthy enough. You have to do more than just have the twin wand to mine, Weasley,'' I said now with a bigger grin or smirk, should I say, on my face and made my way through the door into the shop but just in time to hear George say, ''Wow, the first time that a girl turned you down like this.'' And Fred said ''She is something more than just a normal girl George,''.

Blushed at that and continued I my walk around the shop to collect the things I need for the next school year at Hogwarts.

The time flew by really quickly and now I stood at the same place when the adults and I with the twins took our separate way. I had a really good time with the twins, cracking jokes all the time and the constant teasing with Fred. I already know that my desire to befriend the Weasley twins was fulfilled.

  Mission completed.