author's note

Hello there! This will be my first ever anime fanfiction, so please bear with me!

I recently finished season 3 part 2 of Attack on Titan and I was instantly hooked! I love everything about it, the plot, the build-up, the characters, LITERALLY EVERYTHING. And I thought, hey, why not make my own character that would fit into this universe?

Hence, this fanfiction :))

It is important to note that my INITIAL plan for this fanfiction is that this won't be plot-heavy by any means YET. Less action, more on the interaction and the drama. It will be more focused on the relationship, the slow burn dynamic between my OC and Levi. It's going to be a simple yet dramatic slice-of-life kind of fanfiction. It's a love story that will explore heavy themes such a grief, trauma, anxiety, and other mental health issues. A love story that will reflect the truest, raw, and realistic glimpse of what it feels to be in a relationship. It's not always going to be butterflies or fluff.

I promise you, this isn't going to be light. I have cross posted this on AO3 and readers there have pointed out how heavy this is.

Also WARNING!! Some chapters won't be written chronologically. There will be a lot of time jumps. Like, A LOT OF TIME JUMPS HAHAHA. One chapter may be in a particular year, and then the next one would go back to previous years, and then the next one will jump further into a future period of time. Thus, always take note of the year before the chapter begins. Just want to give you a heads up on that.

And this is because of my limited knowledge on the series. I have only watched the whole anime series once and I have not read the manga, although I plan to! But I want to establish my OC out there first. Once I read the manga, maybe I'll have this story develop, and make a plot of my own. And if ever you see some discrepancies in the story that doesn't align with the series, don't hesitate to tell me, please!

So that's it! I hope you enjoy reading!

frankie x

DISCLAIMER!

I do not own Attack On Titan nor any of its characters, all credits for the creation for the original story and characters go to Hajime Isayama. I only own my original character, Vanya Ronan, and the future original characters that will later appear in the story.

That is all!