Chapter 1

Charlie's POV:
It has been a very long time since I have tried to come home to visit my family after having to take care of being dragons and they tend to have their own issues. I can remember the fondest memories of my time at Hogwarts even though it seemed to suck cause Bill was the most "popular" one of all time. I made sure to surprise my own siblings and parents since it would be nice for them to see me standing at the door with a huge smile on their faces. I trudged up to the door because the rain is not helping and neither is the mud as I keep getting stuck in it. I haven't heard much from them in a long time as I wanted to hear about the wonderful times of Hogwarts for most them and truly have a lot of fun. I knocked on the door to wait patiently only for it to be opened by my own mother who hugged almost all of my life out. "It's just me mom. Why so tight", I said. "I haven't seen you in a long time so excuse me young man for my hugging", she said. I laughed before entering the house as I glanced at the house that I used to live in and went upstairs to go into my old room. I sat down on the bed to stare up at the ceiling because I looked completely exhausted and wanted to hide the fresh burn on my face that would never heal. Every healer and I have tried to do something about it but it is not working. I whimpered as I wanted to curl up on the bed and sleep through the day. I soon laid down on my side with my back to the door but realized that I was facing my older brother's bed and it was purely empty. He must be doing something with my other siblings considering that he is the oldest one here and needs to bond with all of them. I pulled my shoes off to toss them near my desk as they hit the floor with a soft thud and I wanted to go to sleep. I grabbed a pillow to place it between me and the  viewing of my brother's bed because I wanted nothing to do with them. My entire burn hurt worse than it ever did and I wanted everything to be happy. I sighed as I buried my face into the pillow and slipped off to sleep. "Mom, where is my little statue thing", says Fred. "I think that it is upstairs in Bill's room because he was using it for inspiration", she says. I heard the footsteps coming upstairs to our room and I heard a soft gasp but not enough to wake me up. Fred came close to my bed and ran his fingers through my hair since he could tell that I am sad but wanted space. I heard him grab the statue off of Bill's bookshelf before he went out of the room and I curled up even more tighter. It seems that I am forgotten once again and the feelings were only growing worse. I don't want to be here anymore and I might leave tonight once Bill gets here or something. I wish that I wasn't here trying to stay after not seeing them in months or years cause it was all of my fault. I allowed my hair to dangle in my face to hide the tears that might come down and onto the bed since I am not happy with things at the moment. An hour or so later I heard the door open but didn't turn over to know that it was Bill standing there and he must have been shocked. He didn't even say anything as he walked over to his bed to sit down and think softly as I heard him sigh loudly over something. As much as I wanted to help him, I can't because I am not good like the rest of them and knowing that I can end up somewhere that they won't find me.