Prologue

"Run!!! Get out of here"!
             The bank was under attack as explosions were going off within the walls of the magical bank known as Gringott's. Many of the goblins along with witches and wizards attempted their absolute best to take down the ones who were causing the problem. "Everyone take cover or get out. This is not safe for you to remain here", says Griplock. He watches as everyone seemed to be panicking to find a way out and he points his wand at the wall closest to the Diagon Alley to get a safe passage out. The people inside started to run out of the building since they knew that it would be safer that way and they attempted to make the bank survive as they turned to cast protective shields on them. Inside the bank sitting at his office desk while dealing with some money issues, a red head guy did not realize the trouble at hand and he continued to figure out some curses to be broken. "Mr.Weasley, we need you right now", says Griphook. "Oh sorry Griphook. I am nearly done with these curses", says the red-head. He finished up the last of the curses as he ran out of the room only to find that it was not safe at all and he seemed quite trapped. "You need to find a way out cause I had the hardest way down here. Make sure that you are gone before this place comes down", says the goblin. He took off running from the place to get our safety while leaving the red head standing there for a while. That red-head happens to be Bill Weasley, one of the 6 siblings in the Weasley family and he is the oldest brother that they have. He glances around at everything because he didn't know how risky it is to be down here when the place is being asked. His blue eyes seemed to glimmer under the flickering lights cause the battle above was getting worse and he was worried about everyone in the bank. He tied back his hair to keep it out of his face completely while kneeling down to tie both of his shoes for the running part of it all. He seemed to be dressed in a navy blue sweater with little fireworks on them followed by black slacks and of course his brown shoes. He is a curse breaker which means that he has to handle some stuff curses to get rid of it for good and he tends to guard the vaults. Even though he is helping the Order of the Phoenix around a bit due to his family being involved, he kind of works a lot more than usual. He takes his wand out to get ready to fight anything to get fully out and he is just not expecting the worst to come. "Lumos", he says. The wand starts to shine a bright light almost like a flashlight to make it clear where he can see in the dark and locate his fly out. He started to walk around looking everywhere for a place to blast a hole in the ceiling to possibly hover out and it was getting colder as he stayed down in his office area. As he approached the carts that go down to the vaults, he missed the eerie sound of walls and the ceiling cracking above him while he focused on finding the safest possible route. He went to take a step to glance down at the bottom to find a way to get down there knowing it has cover for him but he was too late. The ceiling around him cracked more which went up to the spot above him and he didn't even move a muscle. All he heard was a faint scream in the back of the area where he is standing before the bank crashed down on him. "BILL! WHERE ARE YOU", was the scream before it faded out. No one is sure what happened to the bank for why it got attacked and they don't seem to notice their curse breaker being gone at all. It is as if the bank was unable to stay together before it came down and the rubble laid around the survivors. They glanced at the rubble with some tears in their eyes and they start to search for people. A couple of rumors were going around for a while about the missing person and whether he survived it. Down in the rubble near the vaults was all broken up ceiling and walls laying around but barely anything is moving. Laying outside of the rubble mess is a wand that belonged to the curse breaker when it all came down.