FreshMan Year: Broken Hearted

Sorry! That I haven't updated in awhile. This story wasn't getting a lot of love, but I refuse to stop especially since I've rewatched MML recently. Also the creator of Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law is creating a new show. I should be excited, but for some reason I'm not. 🤷🏾‍♀️
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Melissa arrived at home room late and tried not to show anyone that she was tired and cried the night away.
Amanda noticed that something was up with Melissa an pulled her to the side.
-"Melissa, what's up?" Amanda whispered to her and looked her in the eyes.
-" Nothing... What's wrong? Is there something with my eyes? My freckles! They're showing, aren't they?" Melissa said as she hid her face and scrambled to find her mirror.
-"No... What freckles... Are you wearing... makeup?" Amanda asked, quietly while she tried to wipe it off her face.
Amanda was right. Melissa was wearing make up to cover up her freckles. She was trying to get people to stop looking at her.
-"I don't want to wear makeup, but I don't want Laurie and her little henchmen to bother me."
-"Laurie doesn't matter, right now."
Amanda smiles at Melissa softly then remembered something.
-"Hey! Wasn't Zack trying to catch up with you aft-"
RINGGGGG!!!
Class was over, and it was time for them to go to their first class. Home Ed.
Melissa's POV
I walked into the class with Amanda. I saw Bradley, Milo, Lydia, and Zack.
I noticed that something was off about the usually bubbly Milo. He was frowning. I mostly just ignored it and sat down. Zack was staring at me and I felt a little uncomfortable, but I was a kind of flattered by him.
Third POV
The teacher arrived in the class and introduced herself as Ms. Lola. She was very sweet and talked with a soft voice. She told the class that there first assignment for Home Ed was that she was going to partner up students to bake a cake at their stations.
-"Ok. Milo and Amanda. Lydia and Zack. Bradley and Melissa."
Milo's POV
I WAS SO EXCITED! I get to work with my girlfriend! Yes!
Zack's POV
I was happy to work with Lydia. I would've loved to worked with Milo or Melissa, but Lydia is perfectly fine.
Third POV
Everyone walked over to their stations with there partners. Melissa and Bradley obviously annoyed with working each other. Amanda and Milo having the best time. I mean you must admit they were on Cake 'Splosion.
However, Zack and Lydia were pretty close, laughing every time they got covered in batter.
-" Hey, Lydia. You have a little icing on your cheek. It's my favorite flavor." Zack said staring into her eyes, and kissing her cheek softly to get the icing off.
-" Thanks..." Lydia said, closing her eyes and giving him a genuine hug.
Melissa stormed out the room. The teacher tried to stop her, but she was angry and her adrenaline was taking far, Zack ran after her.
-"HEY, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" Zack yelled.
Melissa turned around to face him.
-" MY PROBLEM! You're serious... I know you don't this, but I like you and you just... you j-just" Melissa burst into tears and ran to the girl's restroom.
Zack was standing in the hallway alone. "I like you too..." he muttered. He slowly sat down and took out a paper to write.
<><><><><><><>
A few moments had passed and someone had come up to Zack as he was writing.
-"So you got it or not?" The mysterious man had said.
-" Yes.. All of it. Take it and do what I said." Zack stared as he looked the men in the eyes.
"Deal."
<><><><><><><>
Please tell me if you want more, it really motivates me. Also I wrote two Zalissa/Melizack shorts. Tell me if you want me to write more or do Milanda or do both!
Thank you for reading this.