- P R O L O G U E -

Akali's POV

It was a tiresome day, especially when we have to train for the new upcoming music video, with Galio, our manager, giving the entire group tons of support and love knowing that we're tired.

Ever since I met Galio, he was very respectful and kind, he understands me and the rest. He would usually pop in a couple of times to the penthouse to see if everything's fine or chill with us. For a manager of a well-known group, he's a pretty cool guy. The group would often joke about him being the overprotective father figure. It was like a family, a single father with four of his daughters laughing about as if he has made a dad joke that made everyone wheeze.

"NO, YOU DID NOT!" I hear Ahri shout out, wheezing while Galio was joking about how Sivir and Kai'sa should go out and date since it has been a while when the duo had met.

The manager bursts out of laughter, alongside the other members letting out a chuckle while I joined in to have a good laugh. Leaving poor Kai'sa sitting there on the couch beside me looking like a tomato while she looked like she was about to slap the shit out of Galio for that.

"Oh and also, Akali." I heard Galio spoke, my attention turning to him, "Yeah?" I responded, "You've been staring at Evelynn lately, did her charm take over you?" I immediately blushed in response, with Evelynn's deadshot eyes looking straight to Galio's, causing him to look away and saying that he took it back. Meanwhile, Ahri and Kai'sa just looked straight at Evelynn, not wanting to say anything.

It was suddenly silent, nobody wanted to talk after. I let out an *ahem* but I stayed quiet, knowing that I can't make the atmosphere more lively. It was a few minutes later and a pair of hands clapped, "Well, you girls have done a great job! And since we have nothing else to do, you all can have a break from this! I'll see you all in a couple of weeks or so!" And the sound of a door being slammed was heard, indicating that Galio left. I let out a sigh, noticing Evelynn's presence near me, "Yeah, what is it Evelynn?" I asked, looking at her while both Ahri and Kai'sa had exited the living room, "Nothing, pervert."

"Erm...what?" My eyes widened, the taller woman letting out a chuckle, "Nothing, you perverted rogue." I didn't respond to her, but instead sat there on the sofa, still red, "I know you were looking at me during the choreography practice, little one~" I then felt a pair of lips peck my cheeks, then sounds of footsteps going away from my radar. What just happened?