- S I X : Watchers High, Stalker's Eyes -

???'s POV

I have finally arrived. The place where all the magic happens. The K/DA Penthouse, also known as Riot Music Studios. It was easy to bypass the guards considering that I was wearing all black and it's nighttime, making it impossible for me to get noticed. The penthouse was awfully nearby the studio, so I have to take extra precautions even if it means having to knock out one of their guards and be undercover as one. I immediately knocked out a security guard and take their uniform, of course looking for the nearest place where the body can be hidden from plain view. The uniform was black, I began taking off my mask, revealing my short black hair. I used the security guard's uniform and immediately infiltrated the building with no suspicion put onto me whatsoever, so far so good. I looked around, to see a familiar figure walking through the entrance of the studios. One of the higher ranked guards immediately ordered me to help the figure all the way to the elevator which leads to the penthouse, which was easy to locate considering that I've been watching around the studio from a far distance for quite some time.

As not so suspiciously as I can get, I strutted with no hesitation to the popular model. I was sweating a lot. I was never this close to the leader of K/DA, I'm sure she wouldn't notice me from that fan meeting a few weeks ago. One of the fox's eyebrows went up "Aren't you the one that asked me if I could sign that...Oh! The plushie of Kirby, right?" She said loudly and excitedly, I retorted back "That's my twin brother that you're talking about, Miss Ahri." The fox model raised her eyebrows even more, looking suspicious, after a few moments where she shrugged it off and walked towards the path where the K/DA members reside, causing me to follow her since I cannot let anyone get anymore suspicious of me, especially when I'm close to the one and only Ahri. The.Fucking.Leader.Of.K/DA.  Once we have reached the building where the K/DA penthouse is, Ahri walked towards the elevator, she came to an halt when the two members, Evelynn and Akali suddenly entered in the elevator, both giggling and gesturing Ahri to get in. I tried getting inside the elevator, until one of the guards stopped me from doing so, because 'security guards with a low clearance aren't allowed to enter the vicinity of the K/DA penthouse unless given explicit permission by a higher rank', which of course, further fueled my anger in secret, just as I was about to get in the K/DA penthouse, but no! Someone had to stop me, of course! What do you expect? It's K/DA, there are many people like me striving to get into the KDA Penthouse without getting caught, I don't think no one has gotten this far before. And I will find another way inside of the penthouse, even if it means having to break a few doors and bones.

I soon came across a masked man in a fine tuxedo running errands with the designer team, which we accidentally bumped shoulders, of course I would fall back. The masked man stretched out his arm, looking at me with one of his eyes shown beneath it "Apologies,  I wasn't watching where I was going, Vi! Chop chop!" I suddenly see a short haired woman run towards the masked man with a phone out of her hand "You can talk to your lovely wife later, we need to help out with Riot Studio's very patient designers." This ' vi' woman looked rather furious, but complied with the man's orders. I soon took the man's hand to help me get up, I apologised myself and left the scene. Tch. There's no other safe way to get to the penthouse other than the elevator itself. The only entrance and exit was the elevator, maybe there's a staircase leading up to the penthouse, probably deep within the studios since the fans are always trying to raid for a reason. I have a more reasonable reason to invade the renowned KDA penthouse, more reasonable than one of the members in the group.

A very small A/N here but this chapter will be split into two parts. This will be the first part, the intruder's POV, and the second part, Akali and Evelynn's POV.

Sorry for the very small updates btw, I simply couldn't find time to actually make weekly updates, so please be patient, so for now, goodbye!