- T W O : The Dancer Is Off To Paradise! -

No one's POV

*ringggggg!-CRASH* "Ugh...what time is it? OH MY GOD! I'M LATE!" Kai'sa's sudden shouting was heard by the three K/DA members in the penthouse, who were all busy watching television, with Akali looking irritated by the dancer's urge of saying something out loud.

Meanwhile on the television was showing a masked man who was dressed in a fine tuxedo, following a short pink haired woman, "Give it up for Khada Jhin for being nominated with the best actor/actress award!" The man bowed in response to the crowd as they applauded for his achievement.
"The new guy won? I expected Zyra to win, but-"
"For an actor who suddenly gained a lot of attraction due to the movie we watched last month, that is certainly...impressive."
"No, no, Evelynn, that is more than impressive. Nobody really expected for him to win. Seems like Zyra has a new competitor to try and squash." Ahri says, her eyes still wide open . Then suddenly, the doorbell rang out of nowhere, "Must be the pizza delivery ." Akali pondered, the door opens, all of the three members darting their attention towards the opened door, surprisingly, Kai'sa was there with a certain woman holding a pizza box.
"Speaking of competitor, seems like Akali has a competitor when it comes to being stealthy." The diva snickered.

Kai'sa's POV

"Oh-H-hi Sivir..." I stuttered, the taller woman smiling at me effortlessly, "It's been a while, Kai'sa!"
" M-mhm.. "
"But-anyways, here's the pizza those three were craving for!" She says, her arms stretching out for me to grab the pizza box, "Galio's gonna get mad...." I worryingly say to myself, not knowing a certain figure behind me casually taking the pizza box, when I stopped whatever I was worrying about , the pizza box was gone???
"Sivir."
" Yeah? "
"Where's the pizza box?"
" It's taken by Akali you dingus, were you daydreaming? " I turned over to my back to see the two members, surprisingly Ahri as well, taking a bite off the pizza slices they took.
"I should've woken up earlier so that I would've cooked something for them-"
"Hey, as long as your cooking's good, which it is, then nobody's complaining. Which begs me to question, why are you in your pyjamas? I thought we are supposed to be having a small vacation somewhere? Not a sleepover, although I like the idea of a sleepover." Sivir chuckled, while I stood there quietly, looking like a tomato.
"A-are you sure? You have a shift-"
"No no, boss made himself a backup for me. He just asked me to deliver these, which explains why I'm not wearing my uniform, and go get yourself changed! We're having one hell of a vacation!" Sivir laughs it out . And yeah, I should get changed.

Akali's POV

With Kai'sa staring into nowhere, I had my chance. I took the pizza box with Sivir casually nodding, meaning that I'm allowed to. I skidded back to the living room, the two older women relieved, taking pizza slices then eat it like any other normal person would do. I soon joined in, not caring of it's greasy or not.
After a few minutes, Kai'sa was seen wearing her casual. She's also brought in a few bags, all of them looking heavy.

Kai'sa's POV

Carrying my bags all the way to the exit, I can see Sivir quickly walking towards me, carrying my bags that are mostly heavy. "T-thanks, and who's coming with us?" I asked Sivir , who was busy walking towards the door. "Aphelios and his sister's are gonna come as well, it's been a while ever since we met him. Sett's going to join in as well, said that he needs to take a break from all that boxing."
" I'm surprised that Sett's going to stay away from his mother for a while, he's always been by her side." I responded to Sivir's answer, closing the door to the penthouse.

Akali's POV
"Hey, Ahri?" The fox girl's attention quickly darted towards me. "Who is she? The one who delivered us the pizza ."
"She's Sivir, Kai'sa's childhood friend-"
"I think you mean lover, darling." Evelynn cuts off Ahri. We all stayed silent, until Evelynn continued, "Isn't it obvious? Her body language and the way she speaks to her."
I sat there, not knowing how to react properly to what I've just heard. To us three, Kai'sa is the giant you need in your life, probably more giant than True Damage because of how tall bokkie is.

Who knows? She might come back home clutching her arms onto the pizza delivery girl because she doesn't want her to go. With Ahri leaving the penthouse to meet up with a woman named Sona, who is apparently the world's greatest DJ to ever exist in the music industry, she contributed in a lot of music videos and original sound tracks for games, movies. She sounds more like a composer but she runs a club where Ahri typically make up excuses of going into the mall but instead hang out with the turquoise haired girl inside the nightclub. Don't tell me how I know, sometimes things should be left unexplained, and this is one of them.

With Ahri gone, it was only me and Evelynn in this very room. Hope she doesn't do anything...

Author's Note

Updates of the book will come in late (I think) because of school, so please have patience with me!