CHAPTER III

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER III]

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HOMOPHOBIA AND SLURS]

[CONTINUE?]

[LOADING...]

Mattia woke up on the bathroom floor, his eyes blurry. His body hurt so bad. His phone kept buzzing with various messages, mostly from his parents, asking if he really was high.

Shakily he propped himself up on the counter, taking deep breaths. He grabbed his phone and opened his text messages with his parents and assured them he was not on drugs and offered to let them go through his room. He knew he would have to quick hide his vapes, but it was better than having his phone taken.

Then, to his surprise he saw he was added back to the groupchat with all his friends. They were messaging like usual, not a mention of him. But personally Kairi and Roshaun had both texted him, asking if he was okay and if he had actually started doing drugs.

Daddy Ro 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

you okay i saw the ttr post

yeah i'm fine
idk what was going on but i def wasn't high
i'll ask my parents to take me to a psychologist or smth
prolly need it

good
i was worried about you

aww rly?

ofc
i've missed you

He smiled down at his phone, rubbing his eyes. He took a few deep breaths, checking the rest of his texts.

Short fuck

yo you good

yeah i'm fine

alr
was ttr bullshitting

yeah
idk what i was on that day but it wasn't drugs

alr
can we come over
sure
lemme ask my parents quick

He sighed and got up, splashing his face with cold water. Once he woke up more he ran upstairs, getting lunch and quick. "Dad! Can Kai and a couple others come over?"
"Tomorrow, we need to go through your room."
"Mmh- okay!" He sighed softly and opened his and Kai's texts.

Short Fuck

hey u can't come over my parents wanna go thru my room

that's fine
ro was sad he couldn't come today anyway

can we come tomorrow

ofc

cool :)

simp

stfu i'm not even gay

♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎

Mattia watched his parents dig through his stuff, his vape and pods stuffed into his hoodie pocket. After a while, about thirty minutes, they seemed him clean and left, leaving him to clean up the now disorganized room.

Happily he bounced around and started fixing everything, placing his stuffies back neatly on his bed, his hoodies up on his wire shelves, and all his other things back in their places. He kept smiling, beyond excited to have his friends back. He couldn't stop thinking about Roshaun, about how soon he would he would be able to lay against his chest and exchange affections.

𝙽𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚢, 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.

He sighed deeply and put his head down, tucking his face against his shoulders. He wasn't gay. He wasn't. Right?

Every day he had these thoughts. Thoughts about men. Especially Roshaun. He just felt so safe. So strong. He wanted to spend all of forever just laying in his arms sleeping. They had done it before.

He loved to cuddle with any of his friends. They were all so nice and warm and comforting. But Roshaun was his favorite. He always held him right against his chest so he hold hear his heartbeat. It lulled him to sleep in a matter of minutes.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚘𝚝. 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.

He took a deep breath and stared up at his ceiling, blinking slowly.