CHAPTER VII

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER VII]

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPICTIONS OF AN EATING DISORDER, UNDERAGED SEXUAL ACTIVITY, AND HEAVY REFERENCES TO SELF HARM]

[CONTINUE?]

[LOADING CHAPTER VII...]

Mattia hunched over his toilet, breathing heavily as he puked out his small breakfast. Over time he had only gotten worse.

Each day was more or less the same, he would begrudgingly eat the breakfast his parents had made, which in the end only tasted sour at best to him, then he would shove his trusty ruler down his throat and make himself throw up before hanging out with either a random group of locals or his friends.

He couldn't trust himself alone.

Then he would go home, eat dinner equally as begrudgingly, throw it up and cut up his thighs and hips some more. At this point he was running entirely off snack food he got during hangouts that managed to not be puke with the rest of his food. His stomach hurt so bad but something in his head told him to keep going.

So he did.

Today he was hanging out with Roshaun. He was excited, it had been a long time since they had a one on one hangout.

Speaking of, there was a knock at the door. He cussed lightly and flushed the toilet, quickly washing his face and his mouth out. As he was swishing mouthwash around Roshaun came down into the basement, calling for him.

"Hey!" He called as he spit the foamy liquid out. "Sorry i was getting ready for the day." He smiled at him, wiping his mouth quick.
"It's cool dude. I've missed you." He pulled him into a comforting hug. Mattia made a happy noise, clinging to him.

Roshaun grabbed hold of Mattia's face, kissing him passionately. Mattia gasped, kissing back. "Mmm..." He groaned lightly, pulling him even closer to his body while simultaneously pushing him up against the wall.

They pulled away for a second, resting their foreheads against each other before promptly connecting their lips again. Before long Mattia opened his mouth, letting him slide his tongue in.
"Mmh- Oh..." Mattia moaned breathily, his dick plumping up in his sweats. Roshaun groaned lightly and reached behind him, squeezing his ass before reaching up to slide down his pants and boxers.

Mattia didn't stop him.

He should've stopped him.

"I knew it." Roshaun pulled away, looking down at Mattia's hips.
"What're you talking about?" Mattia's heart was hammering and not in a good way. He completely forgot about the marred skin that covered his hips. He figured he was about to get hate crimed.

"You're hurting yourself."

Mattia's breath hitched. "Um..."
"Mattia... Why would you do this to yourself?" Be touched the scars and fresh scabs, his heart aching. Mattia scrambled to pull his pants and boxers up, pressing himself against the wall harder.

"Please don't tell my parents."

"Mattia I have to."

"No! Please they're gonna send me away." Mattia sobbed lightly, covering his face.
"Mattia I have to tell them. Those cuts don't just happen. You need help Mattia."
"Stop saying my name!"
"Mattia-"
"Stop it! Stop!" He pushed him away with his feet as he melted to the floor, sobbing brokenly.

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

The door to the basement opened, "What's going on?" The voice of his mother called down the stairs. Mattia completely broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. He puked all over himself, pulling at his hair in a panic.

When he woke up he was somewhere else. Somewhere boring, where somehow even the nice hardwood flooring seemed boring. All the life was sucked out of the place.

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.