CHAPTER IV

[NOW ENTERING CHAPTER IV]

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MOLD HOMOPHOBIA]

[CONTINUE?]

[LOADING CHAPTER IV...]

Mattia laid in bed, Roshaun sitting at the foot of it. Kairi sat at his desk on facetime with Alvaro, while Alejandro played FIFA on Mattia's account. They were all on their phones, randomly chatting when they found something funny or just had a random thought.

"So have you found out what happened during that live?" Roshaun asked gently, laying on his stomach next to Mattia and running his fingers through his hair. Mattia shuddered lightly.
"No, not yet. My parents are gonna take my to a psychologist Wednesday. Can y'all come over after?"
"I'm going to my dad's this week" Kairi stated, running his hand through his hair.
"Alejandro can you make it?"
"Not Wednesday my cousins are coming over. But i can Thursday."
"Alright. Roshaun?"
"I can make it Wednesday lovely. Not Thursday, ma doesn't like me coming two days in a row."
"Alright cool." Mattia smiled sweetly at Roshaun, their faces so close their noses almost touched.

Mattia blushed hard and pulled away from Roshaun, grabbing the remote for his lights and setting it to blue. He felt Roshaun wrap an arm around his waist and pull his back against his chest so they were spooning. He didn't say anything, he was far too nervous.

"Um... so..." Mattia licked his lips nervously. "Y-you guys wanna make some tiktoks...?"
"Mm. Why do you not wanna cuddle with me?" Roshaun murmured in his ear, his voice ever so slightly raspy. It sent shivers down Mattia's spine.

𝙾𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚖𝚎

He breathed deeply, trying to avoid popping a boner. "N-No.. Uh... Just— like- um..."
Roshaun chuckled lightly, tucking his face against Mattia's collarbones. Mattia let out a pathetic whimper.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍.

"It's fine lovely. Do you have any ideas?"
"N-No... no, i don't... Do you?" He took a heavy breath and sat up, looking down at Roshaun. Roshaun hummed and smiled at him.
"I'm pretty sure we can just record us cuddling and people would go apeshit," He mumbled tossing his phone at Kai. "Kairi. Pick Sofia by Clairo and record us."
Kai giggled, "Cute. Okay." He went on Roshaun's tiktok and pressed the plus, recording the two of them spooning peacefully.

They posted it without any thought, Roshaun still clinging to Mattia from behind. "So warm.."
"Mm... You're warm. H-Have you been working out...?"
"I have. Why do you ask?"
"Your arms..."
"What about them."
"They're nice and strong." He squeezed his biceps slightly.

Everyone was quiet, watching them flirt. Mattia was all over Roshaun, playing with his hands and whispering little things to him. He kept whispering back, their bodies locked together.

"You guys are cute," Alejandro said passively, scrolling through his phone. Instantly they pulled apart.
"We're not fucking gay." Roshaun snapped, getting extremely defensive. "I'm straight."
Mattia swallowed hard. "Yeah. We're both straight."
"That's fuckin weird man." Roshaun grumbled, getting up.
"Dude calm down. It's not that big of a deal." Alejandro's eyebrows furrowed. "And what do you mean weird?"
"I— It's just wrong okay? In my culture."

"Are you fucking kidding?" Alejandro stood up quickly. "You know I'm gay right? I— I had a boyfriend! You didn't care then!"
"I don't care if it's you! It— It's wrong for me!"
"Oh my god-" Alejandro rubbed his face. "Shut up."

Roshaun huffed and left angrily. Mattia sat in the bed with large eyes, gripping his blankets to try and comfort himself. Kairi hesitated and went after Roshaun, hanging up on Alvaro.

Mattia let out a broken whimper, tears welling up in his eyes. Alejandro looked over at him, blinking a couple times. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked gently, immediately recognizing the look in his eyes from the livestream.

"I... I.." He grabbed his stuffed Stitch and squeezed it hard, trembling.
Alejandro stepped over to the bed and sat on the foot of the bed and pulling Mattia into his arms. "Shhh.. He was just raised like that okay? It's not that bit of a deal. Just relax."
"A-Alejandro-" Mattia whimpered, pulling away from his chest. "I think.. I think I'm gay. And I- and I like Roshaun..."
"Oh... Oh you poor thing..." he murmured, stroking his face sweetly. "Don't worry, I won't tell a soul."
"Thank you."

Mattia wiped his eyes hard. "I-I'm scared that my parents would kick me out..."
"Shhh.. You're overthinking sweetheart. I promise it'll be okay."