Worse

{2, 437 words}

Currently, the five members were sitting at the kitchen table in complete silence. Jungkook was still in his room, and no one could get him out. Jin and RM glared at each other occasionally, but then they got a glare from J-Hope, so they looked back down to their empty laps. Taehyung was busy in the kitchen, making his members a well-cooked breakfast- after J-Hope cleaned the glass up, of course. Jin was 'banned' from the kitchen, and the other members were now responsible for making each other and/or themselves meals. Although, Namjoon's punishment was still on hold.

He loved to spend time at his studio, but he's their leader, so they couldn't really stop him from going there. All J-Hope could think of at the time was the classical, 'no phone' rule. Everyhing has pros and cons, and one of the major cons to this punishment was the fact, again, he was their leader, and had to stay in touch with their manager- therefor, J-Hope was constantly giving RM his phone to respond to any texts or important notifications.

"I-" "No talking until Taehyung is done with breakfast." J-Hope interrupted Jin. "But-" "But nothing." He cut him off again. "I have to-" "We're waiting for Taehyung to finish breakfast, and for Jungkook to make himself known." Suga explained. "I have to pee!" Jin told him. "Oh. Well you don't have to yell." J-Hope smiled. Jin scoffed as he left the table, and went for the bathroom.

As if on cue, the small maknae opened his bedroom door, and slumped over to the table before flopping down next to RM. "Kook-" "I don't wanna talk about it." Jungkook crossed his arms sadly as he stared down at his feet. "Okay..." J-Hope sighed internally. Another heavy silence filled the members.

"I did my best, I promise." Taehyung laughed as he served his hyung's and dangsaeng. "They look really good, Taehyung." Jin complimented, noticing how they were more light colored than last time. "Thank you, Tae Tae!" Jimin chirped happily, smiling his smile that made him look ever so small. "Your welcome!" Taehyung smiled happily as he sat down next to Jungkook. "Hey, are you-" "I don't wanna talk about it right now!" Jungkook accidentally raised his voice. The members knew it was an accident when he looked up at them with a shocked face.

They were practically telepathic by now anyways.

"It's okay, Kookie." Jimin smiled encouragingly at him.

-----

Taehyung felt proud when Jungkook was the first one to eat his share of his pancakes. "You know, I like cooking stuff like this- maybe I can help out in the kitchen more often with you, hyung." He smiled at Jin happily. "Yeah, sure. I guess." Jin smiled back at the younger, chowing down on a fork-full of syrup-covered pancakes. "Then maybe we could switch every so often." Taehyung suggested. "That sounds fun." J-Hope laughed lightly, taking a sip of orange juice.

"Kook really likes your pancakes, Taehyung." RM laughed at the sight of the maknae beginning on his fourth pancake. The clueless way Jungkook looked up to his hyung's with a mouthful of pancakes was enough to make everyone burst into laughter. A confused and muffled 'what' was heard from the younger, only making the members laugh just that bit more.

"They're saying your fat, Jeongguk. Stop eating like a pig."

Jungkook froze when the main voice returned, and swallowed the lump in his throat. He got a bit of oxygen, causing him to suddenly choke and begin to cough harshly. "You alright there, Kook?" Taehyung laughed, playfully patting his back. Jungkook frantically shook his head no as his breathing was cut off, and couldn't get ahold of any oxygen at all.