Confessions

{2, 477 words}

Suga froze at the younger's words, and the members were aware. Jungkook's heart was going faster than it goes when he's done practicing. He felt like panting for oxygen it was going so fast. "I-I do love you, Yoongi hyung." Jungkook repeated, not as scared as Suga was of what the other members would think or do. "U-uh-" Suga was lost for words, not able to process the information he was just told. His mind was absolutely spinning, and he felt as if he was going to get a terrible migraine in about 30 seconds.

The members were only silent, because this wasn't their place to speak. They weren't exactly sure whether to leave, or stay.

Jungkook made his way over to Suga, and sat down at his feet. "Please don't ever do that again, hyung." He looked Suga right in his eyes, making Suga's heart skip a beat. "I- uh, I-I won't." Suga stammered out, not functioning correctly. "Okay, I'm probably going to ruin the moment, but how the heck did you even get to the pain killers if the cabinet's locked?" Jin asked curiously. "Well, you literally told us the password incase something happened while you weren't there." Suga told him, averting his attention to Jin now. "What-" "You did, hyung." Taehyung laughed lightly. "When?" Jin questioned. "Um, like, 3 days after you decided to put a lock on it." RM explained. "Well, that would make sense." Jin nodded to himself, sitting down on a chair to reduce the pain in his ankle.

"You also probably took all of my pills, didn't you?" Jungkook crossed his arms at Suga. "Totally not." Suga lied with an evil smile. "Well, it's not okay. One, because those were mine for my broken arm, and two, you could've died." Jungkook told him with a slight pout. "You've made that very clear that I could've died." Suga laughed, obviously not thinking much about what could've happened. "You say it like you don't care!" Jimin pouted, tears still on his cheeks. "I mean, I kinda don't-" "So if you were to die you wouldn't care that you would leave all of us sad and miserable without you?" RM cut off Suga. "Well I care about that-" "Then you don't need to die. End of story. Point, blank, period." Jin interrupted him.

Suga huffed as he crossed his arms, and looked between RM and Jin. "I'm gonna go get some food, since we don't have any slushie's." J-Hope announced as he got up. Jungkook instantly crawled up to Suga, and sat down next to him. He wrapped Suga in a tight hug, making Suga playfully groan. "Me too." Jin decided, making short eye-contact with Jimin. "I need to use the bathroom." Jimin lied, catching on to J-Hope and Jin's plan, looking over at Taehyung. Taehyung found it weird Jimin, Jin, and J-Hope were all looking at him, and it took until Jin glanced over at Suga and Jungkook for Taehyung to realize why. "Oh- I wanna go ask the doctor when we can get out of here so we can get back to practicing." Taehyung spoke up, looking over at RM.

"...Okay you guys have fun, I'm gonna chill here."

Jin sighed playfully as he grabbed RM's arm, and tugged him towards the door. "Hey-" J-Hope, Taehyung, and Jimin followed the two, leaving Jungkook and Suga alone.

"I feel like that was extremely suspicious." Jungkook spoke up once the door was closed, and a weird silence filled the room. Jungkook was surprised when Suga grabbed his chin, and turned his head toward him forcefully before pulling him into a deep kiss.

A deep blush formed on Jungkook's cheeks as he closed his eyes, and kissed Suga back. Both of their hearts were going extremely fast, and Suga's was skipping a beat every other second. Jungkook unknowingly draped his arms around Suga's neck, pulling him deeper into their kiss. Without warning, Suga grabbed the younger by his waist, and pulled him onto his lap.

To say Jungkook was surprised would be an understatement.

Suga didn't mean for the kiss to become suddenly heated when he pulled the younger into his lap. He just wanted to know this was real. And actually feel the younger kissing him back.