Help

{2, 6147 words}

Jungkook woke up to his alarm set for practice, and groaned at the loud noise. "Shut up~" The maknae groaned playfully before reaching for his phone. He was stopped, due to the firm grip on his waist, and huffed. He stretched his arm, and it was like the person didn't want him to get up. Jungkook stretched, pushing himself back against his hyung as he reached for his phone. "Got it." Jungkook sighed as he grabbed his phone, and dismissed his alarm. He dropped his phone down next to him, and closed his eyes for just a second.

After his hyung didn't make any more movement, he sighed as he removed their hands from his waist, and got up onto them. "Hyungie it's time to get up~" He whined as he was on their lower stomach. He looked down to see-

"Yoongi hyung?"

Jungkook was shocked it was really Suga who had climbed into his bed last night and cuddled with him. Wait, Suga and cuddle never go in the same sentence...

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked again, placing his hands on his own thighs. Suga groaned awake at the pressure on his lower stomach, and shot open his eyes. "How come you-" "F*ck." Suga cursed when he realized he forgot to leave before the maknae woke up. Jungkook looked down at his hyung confused, and waited for an explanation. But all Suga could think about was the view. His mind went to the gutter, leaving him to just stare Jungkook back in the eyes. "How come you didn't wake me up last night? I would've cuddled with you." Jungkook pouted, trying to hint to Suga he wanted an explanation. "I- uh, I didn't want to wake you up from your sleep." Suga lied. "I'm sorry." He added, desperately trying to stop thinking sexual things about Jungkook, who was literally sitting right on his dick.

"Well how come you came into my room? Is something wrong with yours- not that I care about you sleeping with me." Jungkook questioned. "No, I just wanted another view to sleep in last night." Suga continued to lie. "Okay...well, it's time to go to practice, so get up." Jungkook smiled down at Suga, playfully hitting his stomach. "Fine." Suga laughed, playfully hitting the maknae back.

Within less than 5 seconds, the two were having a tickle-fight. And so far, Suga was winning. Jungkook was trying so hard to keep Suga's hands off of him while he gasped for air with a huge smile on his face. "Admit I win!" Suga laughed, tickling the maknae's neck. "N-nev-never!" Jungkook fought the urge to just turn into mush and let Suga win, and pushed Suga down next to him. Jungkook quickly got back on top of Suga, and also went for his neck. Suga squeaked in surprise, and automatically felt defenseless. "Now admit I win!" Jungkook giggled, trying to catch his breath from being tickled. Suga did nothing but laugh, and tried to remove Jungkook's hands by tilting his head to the left a bit. Suga went up to defend himself, and playfully pulled the younger's hair as he threw him to his side- almost throwing him completely off of his bed.

What he didn't expect was a submissive moan.

Suga darted his eyes over to Jungkook, and found him with his eyes closed while biting his bottom lip harshly. Jungkook blushed furiously, knowing Suga was looking at him without even opening his eyes. "Admit I win." Suga avoided the extremely embarrassing and awkward situation, and laughed playfully. "You win." Jungkook told him, crossing his right leg over his left. "Really? You're gonna give up just like that? All it took was 3 shoves?" Suga laughed sarcastically. Jungkook whimpered under his breath when he realized he was hot. Very hot. And there was a slight tightness in his sleep pants.

"I won a tickle-fight against the golden maknae!" Suga cheered as he jumped up off the younger's bed, and ran excidedly into the living room. Jungkook questioned his entire life decisions as he curled up into a ball. 'Why the hell did I just get hard?'

"Hyung's happy." Jimin giggled at the sight of a smiling Suga. "Because you'll never guess what just happened!" Suga smiled excidedly. "Ooh what happened, hyung?" RM asked, happy that Suga was happy. To him it meant he could at least still feel hapiness, which meant he wasn't completely lost.