Findings

{2, 138 words}

"Kookie, no." Jin stopped the maknae from instantly going to the bathroom once he finished his dinner. "I have to go to the bathroom, hyung." Jungkook told him awkwardly. "No, Kookie, I know what you're going to do. Sit back down." Jin instructed him. Jungkook felt everyone's eyes on him, but didn't break contact with Jin. "But-..." Jungkook looked over to Jimin with puppy eyes, knowing they were onto him. "Sit back down, Kookie." Jimin sighed silently. Jungkook pouted as he sat back down next to RM at the table, and saw Suga looking at him softy, and made eye-contact with him.

Both blushed and looked away quickly.

Although, they were blushing for different reasons. Jungkook was still highly embarrassed from their tickle-fight earlier, and wished he could go back in time and delete that short moment. Suga on the other hand, felt his heard pump ten times faster and his stomach tighten at the sight of just the younger exsisting. A heavy silence filled the room, and a member glanced toward Jungkook every once in a while. "I need to go to the bathroom, hyung, please?" Jungkook looked over at Jin, feeling weird that he finally had food in his system for over a minute. He didn't like the full feeling, he needed to throw up.

"Do you actually need to use the bathroom, Jungkook? You're hurting yourself by throwing up everything you eat." Jin asked. "I-" Jungkook didn't want to lie, and his hyung knew that. "I don't." Jungkook mumbled, feeling small as he felt the voices returning. "Kookie, this will help you. It's okay." Taehyung gave Jungkook a side-hug. "I know it will, t-they're just r-really con-vincing." Jungkook began to cry, cracking every members' hearts.

"They're just taking pity on you. They could care less about your silly little problems."

"You're just a burden to them."

"They're only helping you because they want you gone."

Jungkook hid his face in Taehyung's chest as his entire body craved to throw up the food that was being kept in his system. "Come here." Taehyung whispered as he pulled Jungkook closer to him, and nuzzled his face into his neck. 

"You're ruining dinner. Quit crying like a child."

"You sound even more terrible when you cry. It's disturbing."

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's shirt in mental pain, and he felt a hand on his back- and assumed it was Jin's. "C-crap, I-I'm sorry." Jungkook felt terrible that he had ruined a good morning and afternoon. "Kookie, don't be sorry." J-Hope sighed slightly.

"I gotta go to the studio." Suga suddenly spoke up, looking down at his phone for just a second. "No, we're off today-" "It's for at the most an hour. It's important, and Bang-PD can't text it to me, I'll be back before 11." The second eldest cut off RM, and went to his room to grab a pair of shoes. Jungkook sat up at the missing feeling of Suga, and looked down at his feet as he tried to stop crying, sniffling sadly.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" RM asked randomly, trying to change the subject from Jungkook's sadness. "I guess." Jungkook answered. "That would be really relaxing." Jimin and Jin agreed. "Alright, I'll be back eventually." Suga told his members as he left suspiciously quickly.

Jungkook tried to talk back to the voices to get them out of his head as Jin set up the TV and picked a movie. He cuddled himself with his knees to his chest in the corner of the couch, resting his head on the top of his knees, and looking at the floor. He absolutely hated the foreign feeling of keeping the food in his stomach- hated it. It was weird, and heavy, and he didn't like it. At all.