Did She Smack my Ass?

We have all return for our 6th year at Hogwarts. I am honestly really excited because I miss my friends at Hogwarts. Me and Ron are together but it hasn't been exactly magical. We have an amazing time together but every time we have been intimate it just feels off. Sure we make out but it kinda just feels like I'm kissing Fang, Ron tends to have slobbery kisses.

Anyways me Ron and Harry were all sitting in our train car discussing what we were most excited about when out door was busted open by none other than Pansy Parkinson.

"Oh it's you" she huffed as three boys followed behind her including Malfoy. "Well I guess we will have to find another train car" she rolled her eyes at us turning away.

"Pansy this is the last one!" Blaise shouted as he turned towards us fake smiling.

"Ugh get out of my way" Draco shoved the others sitting down across from me and Ron next to Harry but as far as he could away.

"What are you looking at mudblood" he said in an aggravating tone. The rest of them huddled in Blaise next to me and Ron which made him angry so he made me move to sit next to the window. Then Crabbe and Goyle piled in next to him. Pansy sat on Draco's lap playing with his hair while staring at us.

"Can you pass me my bag, my book is in there" I motioned towards Harry who had my bag next to his feet.

"Oh please don't tell me your reading before we get to school!" Pansy said as she giggled to herself.

"and what if I am" I shot back grabbing the book from Harry's hand. "Sorry" I looked back at Harry who mouthed back to me "it's ok"

The rest of the car ride was quiet we all stayed in our areas occasionally glaring at each other but mainly ignoring one another.

When the train stopped Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise bolted out of the train car screaming at each other about who was gonna get to the boat first. Harry then followed and Ron as well. Pansy was still sitting on Draco's lap petting his hair and Draco had his hand halfway up Pansy's skirt. As I got up to follow Ron, Pansy stood up and waited for me to get in front of her as she smacked my ass. I quickly spun around as she smirked at me. "Don't be so prissy Granger". I turned to look at Draco who was in awe at what had just happened and looked like he was turned on.

I then turned around and left, leaving Pansy and Draco in the train car alone.

-until later-