Tipsy Granger

As soon as we got to where Pansy and Harry were a group of people were already huddled around in a circle playing truth or dare. I couldn't find either of them until I noticed a girl sitting in a boys lap playing with his hair. OH MY FUCKING GOD! That was Pansy and Harry! She was sitting in Harry's lap playing with his hair and giggling at whatever he was saying.

"Hellooo?" I said in their direction. Pansy looked at me and smiled

"Oh I see you two have made it! Come sit!" She said patting the area near them.

"There's no room" I said

"Yes there is, Draco sit down and you sit in his lap" she smiled with a glimmer in her eyes

My eyes went wide as I couldn't face the tall blonde boy behind me who basically hated me and made fun of me for everything. Before I knew it Draco had made his way over to the floor where Pansy and Harry were and looked up at me with a irritated look. "Are you coming Granger?"

I had no clue what to do. I stood there in shock until I heard Harry's voice.

"Come on Mione go sit with the ferret" he chuckled

I shot Harry a look and made my way over to where Draco was. I then felt two hands on my hips as he pulled me down into his lap. My heart has never beat so fast. I felt really tense considering I've never been this close to him let alone he's told me himself the thought of me repulses him. My face was hot and I was nervous to move. He smelled like expensive cologne and kept his hands on his knees. He wore 3 rings on his left hand and 3 on his right. One was a silver snake and the other most likely a family heirloom. It was a green emerald, very expensive looking. As I could feel his body towering over me I tried distracting myself by looking around the room  but as soon as I saw Pansy flirting with Harry I stopped.

"So are we playing or what?" I said. It came out more pushy than expected but to be honestly I was sitting in Draco Malfoy's lap who despised me and wearing a tiny skirt to which had ridden up my hips and I could feel his groin beneath my panties.

"Gosh Granger never knew you could be pushy" Pansy smirked at me. "Fine I'll go first!" She said turning away from Harry to scan the room. "Blaise I dare you to make out with Cho" Everyone's eyes shot over to a red faced Cho and a blushing Blaise who took her hand and led her to a nearby closet.

fuck.

It was getting harder and harder for me to ignore the platinum blonde boy who's lap I was occupying. His hands were inches away from my thigh and I could feel his breath on the back of my spine. Occasionally when he moved his hand would brush against my thigh or I could feel his body push up against my back.

"Hermione" A voice snapped me out of my void. It was Cho. "I dare you to let Draco put his hand under you shirt!" She giggled

My eyes shot to Harry who was already full of laughter. I then felt him shift his body against mine.

"Granger? Hello are you still playing?" Asked Lavender Brown who was smirking at me in an irritating way.

"Of course she wouldn't" Pansy said while looking at Lavender. Pansy is getting on my last nerve at this point. I don't know what game she's playing with me but I'm over it. I then did the most daring thing I've ever done. I grabbed Draco's hand which was quite large and slid it under my shirt placing his palm on my right breast. I then heard him mumble something but didn't catch it. His hand was warm and for a moment I swear he squeezed my breast. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I knew my nipple was hard at the feeling of his touch.

"Ok now my turn" I said with a smirk. Draco's hand was still up my shit holding its position and I could feel the tension between our bodies heating up. "Pansy kiss Harry"

Pansy smiled and grabbed Harry's tie pulling him in. Everyone started clapping and screaming at them. I was to distracted by the tension between me and Draco to notice. I shifted my weight and all a sudden felt a bulge that wasn't there before, right underneath my panties. I dared not to look up at him for if I saw his face I knew I would turn red instantly. I heard him moan a bit as his head went back against the wall. Holy fuck he was hard! The sound he made was the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my life and I wished he would do it again but in my ear. I've never wanted to tease a boy more in my life than this moment. I then shifted again and his hand immediately retracted from under my shirt which I was disappointed about at first. But then his hand moved to my waist holding me down for more friction. I slowly began rocking in his lap hearing moans escape his mouth and feeling him beneath me. My body was on fire and I could feel wetness building in my lower region.

Fortunately for us almost everyone was preoccupied watching whoever was being dared to do something. We had gotten into such a good rhythm that I was now moaning quietly I bit my lip to make sure I wouldn't make any sounds and pushed my body into his.

"Draco your turn!" Goyle said snapping me out of my trance. He had quickly removed his hands and moved his body further away from mine which made me a bit upset.

"I dare Granger to take a shot" he said in a deep voice. I could feel his cold gaze on me but didn't look up.

"She won't" Harry said in a distracted voice. "Me and Ron try to get her to party with us all the time and she never wants to"

"That's no true!" I said defensively still not daring to look behind me

"Then prove it" Pansy said

I then got up from Draco's lap forgetting I was wearing a skirt and giving him a full view of my ass and walked over to the table with a line of shots lined up and took four in a row.

"Shit Granger!" yelled Blaise

"Granger! Granger! Granger!" Everyone started  chanting.

I will admit that was one of the hardest things I've ever done considering I don't drink. After it hit me though I've never felt better. I had made my way back to Draco's lap and was being more bold than ever. I started playing with his fingers and his rings while resting my head on his chest. He didn't seem to mind and god he smelled so good. The feeling of being with him was so nerve-racking but in a good way. I could see him out of the corner of my eye occasionally glance down at me searching for an expression of some sort.

By the time the night was over Ginny had grabbed me from Draco's lap and pulled me out to our dorm. I remember giving him one last glance to which we made eye contact and both knew we wanted more than just being near each other.

"What a night mione huh?" She sighed

"I'll say" I said thinking about how much I wanted Draco's hands to  roam my whole body and tease me. As I continue to think about him holding me I drifted off to sleep.

-till next time-