The Party

As soon as we got settled in we went straight to the dining hall. We then had dinner and headed up to our rooms. I was rooming with Ginny which was a fun surprise. As we got ready for bed one of the girls came squealing into our room. She rushed over to Ginny whispering in her ear and then Ginny was squealing.

"Hermioneeeeee" Ginny said in a high pitched voice while climbing on my bed.

"What Ginny?" I said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"There's a party and I wanna go...please come with me" she begged. I honestly am really tired and don't want to go but this is Ron's little sister and I'm not gonna let her go to a party alone. Plus I'm pretty sure Ron already dragged Harry out of bed too so might as well.

"Sure let's go!" I then got up and started walking out the door before Ginny grabbed my wrist.

"MIONE! You wouldn't dare go to a party like that!" She yelled. Personally I thought I looked fine. My hair was up in a bun and I was wearing Rons sweater and pj shorts.

"What are you gonna wear then?" I huffed

"A dress duh! At least wear a skirt."

"Fine" I then dug through my drawers only to find a very small red skirt from my second year.

"Oh dear god" I exclaimed. Ginny came over and looked at the skirt and smiled. "It's perfect!"

"It's revealing!" I said putting the skirt on while admiring myself in the mirror. Ginny then ran over to my closet grabbing a lace bra and thong set plus a black tank top and throwing them to me.

"Hurry let's go!" She said as she grabbed her want tucking it in her dress and skipped out the door.

Dear god tonight's gonna be something alright.

As we arrived to a hidden room in the wall between the dining hall and courtyard it was packed. Mainly Slytherins but every house was invited.

"Woah" Ginny said as she stared at the amount of people all in one room. She then pranced off to her friends after noticing them in the corner.

Ok Hermione your fine. I was not very comfortable considering my skirt was riding up my hips and if I bent over just the slightest you could see my lace underwear. I began walking around the room searching for a familiar face. I noticed people mumbling as I walked by until I felt a hand smack my ass and I knew exactly who it was. I immediately turned around and was face to face with Pansy Parkinson who had Draco standing behind her watching me curiously.

"Why do you keep doing that?!" I asked her feeling embarrassed.

"Oh lighten up kitty" she smiled at me. "Come on let's go join the real party she said pushing me towards Draco behind her.

"I can't" I said nervously "I have to find my friends"  I turned back around to face her biting my lip.

"Don't worry! Red head and glasses are already there" she said pushing me back around. I mediately collided with Draco who looked as embarrassed and nervous as I did. He quickly moved out of the way waiting for me and Pansy to go first.

We then went back outside to another room hidden in the wall. I immediately knew she was telling the truth when I head a loud voice yelling "MORE SHOTS!"

As soon as we got inside I Immediately rushed over to Harry who was slumped in a chair obviously to gone to know what was going on.

"Harry what happened?" I yelled kneeling down to his level.

"What?" He said barley looking at me

"What are you on?" I yelled back at him

"Umm I'm not sure," he began laughing " the lovely Mary Jane!" He then choked out between laughter.

"Your high nevemind" I already knew Ron wasn't gonna notice me. When Ron gets drunk he has the memory of a goldfish and just wants to do whatever pops into his head first.

I then sat down next to Harry who was watching everyone else very amused. Just then Pansy came strolling over with Draco following along. Why was she so interested in me? She literally picked on me for years.

"Come play truth or dare with us!" Pansy said pulling my arm

"Umm I can't I'm watching Harry" I yelled back over the noise.

"Bring glasses with you!" She said moving next to me grabbing Harry's arm and pulling him up. She then wrapped his arms around her and guided him to the next room to which he didn't seem to mind at all. I then stood up and was left alone with Draco.

"Let's go!" He said sternly as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the direction Pansy had taken Harry.