The Sleepover

I haven't seen much of anyone the next day. I had one class that was with Harry but we were seated across the room from each other. The entire day I walked around constantly scanning my surroundings looking for a tall blonde boy who I was deathly afraid of seeing. I can't believe I had been so bloody stupid. I have a boyfriend who is kind and I enjoy being around but god, all I could think about fucking Draco Malfoy and how amazing it must feel. Shut up Hermione! THIS IS REALLY BAD.

I continue to walk down the hall to my dorm because my last period of the day had been canceled due to the weather. The sky was a dark grey and it was pouring rain with pellets of hail. My cheeks were numb because of the coldness and my ears red.

"Ohhh Granger!" A voice came up from behind me.

"Pansy?" I said as she grabbed my arm linking hers with mine.

"Duh who else would it be?" She said smiling "I want you to have a sleepover with me tonight!" she said with an excited expression on her face.

"I don't know Pansy..I have a lot of work to do plus if I get caught leaving the-"

Pansy silenced me with her finger on my lips. "You'll be fine Granger! Come on, it will be fun! Two girls having girl time, girl talk watching movies!" She said raising her brow. "Also the weather is so bad all the teachers are watching it and I don't think anyone will notice that's you've left!"

This is the third time she has come to me for no reason wanting to "hang out". Whatever that means. On a different note are usually don't branch out and have had most of the same friends since my 1st year that consists of mainly Harry and Ron. Honestly what's the worst that could happen?

"Fine" I said smiling back at her

"Yes! OMG we will have so much fun!" She said  squeezing my arm. "Well gotta go the boys are waiting on me. See you later!" She said walking off. I wondered if she was meeting up with Draco. God he's all I could think about.

What have I gotten myself into? Pansy Parkinson hanging around a muggle like me? Had she gone mental? Well looks like I was sneaking out to have a sleepover with a Slytherin.

-later on that night-

It was around 11:30 pm when I quietly left my dormitory to go to the Slytherin common room. I was wearing a red tank top and black silk pj shorts. Dear god I could believe what had gotten into in the past 48 hours! As I looked around for Pansy my heart was racing. What if someone caught me? It was specifically stated that Slytherin students were warned to never bring A student from another house into the common room let alone dorm.

"Boo!" Pansy said shoving me

"Ahh!" I said dropping my pillow and blanket

"Your too easy Granger" she said laughing at the picking up my pillow and blanket. "Let's go!" She then grabbed my hand leading me through the already open door and up to her dorm.

I was surprised we we reached her room to find she had no roommate.

"What?" Pansy said looking at me seeing my expression of confusion

" You don't have a roommate?" I said questioning her

" Oh! Of course I did!" She said rolling her eyes smiling at me "But she got sick and had to go home" she said fake coughing. "A shame really. Now I have this room all to myself" she said sighing. I definitely had a feeling she done something but wasn't about to ask her what.

"Ok girl talk!" She said pulling on into her bed
"How hot are Harry's abs?" She asked widening her eyes waiting for my answer. I was gob smacked.