A Different Look

-Hermiones POV-

This was absolute barmy if you ask me, we we're on the train on our way to Diagon Alley ON A SCHOOL DAY. To be fair it was Friday but still we had class and there is a quidditch game later!

"Hey are we gonna make it back in time for the game tonight because I kinda promised Harry I would-"

"Calm down" Pansy rolled her eyes at me as she sat across from me in the train carriage
"We won't miss the game, but something tells me you gonna have more fun shopping then watching a stupid game"

I guess it's ok I thought to myself. I honestly don't know what had gotten into me. Less than a couple weeks ago I had been in the exact train car I was in now but with a whole different vision. I am now sitting across from Pansy Parkinson and skipping class.

"So speaking of guys what's up with you and Draco?" Pansy asked raising her eyebrow

"Uh...I haven't really given it much thought" I said remembering everything at once

"Sure you have," she looked at me as if she were staring into my soul.

"I know he likes you" she smirked

"What?!" I almost yelled

"He likes you silly" she said laughing at the fact I had just screamed about a boy

"I mean I guess we kinda talked but not much. And aren't you two like a thing or whatever?" I huffed

"Nah" she said looking out the window

"We are just a distraction to each other when life get boring"

"But you" she said looking back at me

"He's got something he never thought he could have and it's exciting"

"I mean he hasn't exactly talked to me since last night" I frowned

"Yeah he's odd like that. Just give him some time" she paused

"So... what's up with Harry? Did you see him today?" She said sitting down next to me with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Umm no, I haven't seen him today but if we make it back tonight he's playing so maybe you can see him after the game in all his glory!" I playfully said to her

"Ahhh yes I haven't forgot about the after quidditch look" she said smiling and turning red

"Ugh.. fine I'll make sure we make it back" she said

"But...first we need to have some fun!" She said grabbing her bag and dragging me into the hallway, finding the bathroom.

She quickly locked the door and opened her bag pulling out outfits, makeup and a black case that smelled strongly of weed.

"Pansy! Is that weed?" I said yelling quietly

"Hush Granger" she said as she pulled out her wand casting a spell to make the bathroom sound/and smell proof.

"Now let's see" she said opening the black case pulling out two blunts rolled in pink paper. She then grabbed her wand using it as a lighter and lit it.

She inhaled deeply and exhaled in my face making me cough.

"Did you really have to do that?" I asked

"You're fine! Now light yours" she motioned grabbing the pink blunt still sitting in the black case.

"I don't know Pansy" I said nervously

To be fair in the muggle world I didn't do drugs either. I never had time for them and didn't feel the need to. There's nothing wrong in trying something though? Right? It's only once and I don't think I'll be hanging out with Pansy again any time soon.