Chapter 5|| Louis?!

John's POV
______________________________________

I slowly ate the one little piece of break Alex handed me. I ate it slowly to enjoy the flavoring of 'food' that I was probably not going to get soon. Louis had un-cuffed me so I could eat properly. They both looked at me as I ate. I didn't talk nor make a noise the talk time being so I can enjoy the peacefulness. It was kinda scary though if I had to admit. Alex was just staring at me quietly, I felt like he wanted something from me or to do something with me to be more exact. Once I was finished, I took a small gulp of my spit. I didn't get any type of liquid the whole time I was hear, so I was kinda dehydrated at the moment. I looked up at Alex afterwards, "T-time?" I asked, scared that it was exactly training time already. Alex shook his head. "It's only 12:27 PM."

I clenched my hands into a ball. The time was coming closer to being 12:30 PM. I didn't know what to do or how to stop him. I wished I could stop time at the moment, I wasn't ready. I was feeling queasy now, but I managed. Alex intensely watched his watch. I could tell he couldn't wait for 'training'. Louis just stood near the light switch and the stairs. He was watching Alex watch the watch on his wrist. Louis looked at me for a few seconds and gave me a smile. I smiled slightly back as I went back to looking at Alex

"Yes! Baby~" Alex cooed. That didn't sound like good sign at all. I wasn't liking the sign of his voice. "Y-yes?" I said. I was waiting for him to point out that it was training time, even though I already knew. "It's time for training. Come here, get up." He said. I obeyed his command, of course I did. "Good boy!" He praised me just like the other time. This time he fed me a piece of bread and I ate it out of his hands. I felt so embarrassed. I could feel my cheeks turning pink, but I tried to hide it with my baby blue sleeves. "W-where are we going, Master?" I asked curiously. "To my room, for training. Louis, go get it prepared. It should be easy and quick." Louis hurried up stairs as I just watched him shut the basement door behind him. "Close your eyes baby, I have a surprise." He whispered into my ears. I didn't back away since I knew that meant I was going to probably get a smack to my face again. I wanted to, I had gushing emotions that wanted me to be far away from Alex..but- but I couldn't.

That would be disobeying him. I have to listen and do as I'm told or else..who knows what! I also don't know where he took me. Most likely his house but I don't know where his house is located at, meaning I don't know my way back if I tried running away from here or even managed too.

I put my baby blue sleeves over my eyes and made sure they covered everything. I made sure I couldn't see anything anymore. It was pitch-black, that's all that I saw. Alex wrapped something around my neck, in the back was a chain. I could hear it making noises, clacking of somewhat. "Open now, baby." He says. I did as he said and removed my hands away from my eyes. My right hand reached up to touch what was on my neck..it was a collar. I looked down to my neck and softly pulled it. It was a black collar with black-fur around the top and the bottom. My left hand reached in the back to drag what had been making noises earlier when I had my eyes closed. I  dragged it into the front and it was a chain. "What's this?" I asked curiously. "A chain leash and a black collar. Do you like it?" He asked. I just nodded in response.  "Of course not! Collars and leashes are for dogs! I'm not an animal." I thoughts deeply to myself. Alex grabbed the chain.

 Alex grabbed the chain