Chapter 6|| Lust or..?

The last thing I remember from yesterday was Alex asking me a few questions. I guess I passed out from exhaustion. When I opened my eyes, I was in a bedroom instead of the basement. I was on the bed that was near the window. A wardrobe located near the door. A bathroom was also in the bedroom. I sat up and looked around to observe the room. I saw a note on one of the drawers. I got up, my legs were shaky..wobbly due to yesterday. I managed to walk without stumbling down. I grabbed the note off the drawer and read it.

"There's clothes I put in the bathroom. Wash your face, brush your teeth, and get dress.
After that, come down into the kitchen. Make sure to wear your collar, it's in the first drawer.

-Love Alexandre"

Who did he think he was?!..Not like I had any say in this or I could even if I wanted too. I stretched a little and walked into the bathroom. I stared at myself for a few minutes before washing up and brushing my teeth. I felt a little more fresh and lighten up. I changed into the clothes, he, probably picked out. I didn't complain. Complaining about these stupid choice of clothes weren't going to get me anywhere. It wasn't solving any of my problem. Though..why would he choose this? Couldn't he have chosen something like the other clothes?! Was he trying to embarrass me now? I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked ridiculous with this..

My crotch area felt so uncomfortable and I felt so insecure with most of my skin being exposed

My crotch area felt so uncomfortable and I felt so insecure with most of my skin being exposed. Especially, my legs being exposed. I sigh and grabbed my clothes that I was wearing before from the floor. I folded them nicely and went out the bathroom to place the clothes on top of the drawers. I opened all my drawers until I found the collars, then closed them all back. "For fuck sake.." I said to myself. I went back into the bathroom and put my collar around my neck using the mirror. The collar was somehow complicated for me. I closed the bathroom light and door after I exited.

I took a few deep breaths and exited the bedroom I was in, guessing it's mine now? I closed the door behind me. My heart started racing. It felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I didn't want to see nor be near Alex whatsoever. I didn't want to see Louis either..He just watched me. He watched Alex sexually use my body and didn't do anything. He didn't even tell him to stop. Louis just watched Alex. I stopped thinking of yesterday and quickly went downstairs. I heard noises coming from a certain direction. I headed that way, assuming it was the way to the kitchen. I wasn't wrong, it was. I saw Louis cooking and Alex seated at the end of the table.

In the kitchen, there was a huge chandelier that hung above the dining table. The table was long, filling almost the entire space. There were many chairs, I'm assuming it's for when he has guest, many guest. The dinning table had a red cloth that went from one end to the other. The kitchen counters had a beautiful shining white marble on top. The storage/pantry and little drawers were in black paint. It was beautiful.